Sponsored

BEST PART TO GETTING A BRONCO: Customization!! What is your reason & plan?

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First my stand out part will be a two door manual, those are going to be rare. Also going going with rapid red and that won't be a popular color around me. Possibly adding the Sasquatch package.

I plan on swapping out the grill and head/tail lights depending on the trim when I finalize my build; want the standard headlights with the signature tail lights. Not sure what I'd do after those mods but would possibly de-badge the trim decal just to confuse people.
Sponsored

Reactions: RLW

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Off topic I know but what thread did you pull that pic from? Don't remember seeing it.

Pie Grande

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco (eventually)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Like many of you, I can’t wait to get my Bronco in my driveway. Everyone has different reasons way getting the New Bronco is so Very Special. I personally think the ability to customize it, is at the top of the list. Even though you can customize a Jeep, its not the same. Jeeps are great but seem to be everywhere and on every block. Like Dunkin Donuts in Chicago. lol. In addition, my Bronco will be my Toy (50th B-day gift to myself). Like all toys, its meant to be played with.

My plan is to get a color that is easy to add customization to. For example, I am getting the BL (which has the Orange/Yellow interior stitching). I will be getting the Carbonized Gray so I can add all sorts of Orange/Yellow matching parts. Change the white Bronco lettering to Orange/Yellow. In addition, I am getting the 33” optional tires & rims (Matches C.G.).

What is your plan? How do you plan to make your Bronco unique?
CE613ADD-2AEB-4439-A671-E0C609498D56.jpeg
the bronco is my college graduation gift to myself!

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco BEST PART TO GETTING A BRONCO: Customization!! What is your reason & plan? Screenshot_20201202-200816_Chrome

mcalpal

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

One of my considerations is a 4 dr race red BD squatch’d and my first mod would be to get a Maryland flag painted grill but eventually want a white hardtop and a second grill that would also be white.

Sponsored

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 1st Harley was an 883 sporty back in the day...
Miss it... even the god awful vibration...?
Mine was a 1200 Sporty then I bought a brand New Heritage, big difference and first time I rode it to work like I did my Sporty I took a turn hard and my floorboard scraped the road, scared the crap out of me but luckily the floorboards are hinged LOL ?

Last edited:

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
  • Mango brake calipers
  • Upgraded sound system on top of the b&o
  • Tint windows

Thats it for year1
When I'm ready for a vinyl wrap, l'll go with a deep forest matte green
And also change out the interior "oh shit" handles to either match the green or be a neutral all black color

OP
OP
Gpscharron

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’m thinking of the Mandalorian version of the Bronco. Starts off either Iconic Silver or Carbonite Gray.

Instead of angry eyes, the grill gets yanked and replaced with the face from Mando’s helmet.

Slap a Mudhorn signet next to the Badlands sticker. Maybe right on top of the sticker.

The big ham radio antenna has a rectangle on top, like Boba Fett or Mando’s helmet.

Gear Shift naturally has a silver metal ball on top. bonus points if it’s a ManSquatch.

Big radar dish goes on top of the modular top. it starts out round. Late model availability is rectangular.

Trandoshan leather seat covers.

who can continue with this?

Sponsored

Edumakated

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'll be waiting for a Warthog.

I am going to model my Bronco after an Icon Bronco. Ideally, mine will look like the Overland Concept or I may go with a retro look using white 1552 analog wheels and a white top. Also considering going all white with bronze wheels and maybe a bronze grill.

I want to have my interior redone with leather and chilwich just like an Icon Bronco.

It will be an almost 50 gift to myself. I had to sell the BMW bike due to kids and not having time to ride anymore, so I need a replacement hobby and figure it will be a Bronco and customizing it the way I want it.

It will be a daily driver and replace my 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I'd prefer a two door, but need the four door for practicality since I tend to drive the family everywhere.

If wife gets mad, I just tell her... be happy. At least I am not wasting money on hookers and coke.

Captain nSANEo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Carb Gray BL, sasquatched.
First few weeks.
1. Tint Windows
2. Dip calibers red.
3. Change or dip grill to black
4. Change bronco lettering to be white with a shadow red.

Cabronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Getting a Cactus Grey BD.
-First thing, method wheels and 33 BFGs KO2
-Red D ring shackles up front
-tint
-Eventually get aftermarket winch or wait for a front bumper with integrated winch
-Hopefully leather wrapped “oh shit” handles
-If I can convince my wife that Glamping is not real camping, then I’ll get a rooftop tent ?

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
After seeing the BD grill my first mod will be a new grill, hopefully a metal white painted grill with Rapid Red letters to match my white top and sexy paint job!

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Kidding aside, my plan ...

Boy Scouts magnet on the back steel bumper. (A ha, see, steel, not plastic!). Add the magnet for our field club (swimming pool, tennis, squash, ice rink, etc.)

Commence the patch collection on the roof Using Velcro strips. I have a bunch that already have to go up there. Not as many as I’d like, but I’ll get there.

start working on my ham radio license. Figure out where the radio is going.

locking storage boxes need to go under the seats So that my stuff doesn’t walk away. That’s a very early to-do

wheel Locks, if not from the dealer then quickly after market. Can’t trust people where I live. Well, maybe it’s trust Them but don’t tempt them. And don’t make it easy for them.

get some fog lights in that front steel bumper, since it doesn’t have them AFIK from B&P

upgrade the speakers if I don’t get Lux and B&O radio
Sponsored