Sponsored

BEST PART TO GETTING A BRONCO: Customization!! What is your reason & plan?

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like many of you, I can’t wait to get my Bronco in my driveway. Everyone has different reasons way getting the New Bronco is so Very Special. I personally think the ability to customize it, is at the top of the list. Even though you can customize a Jeep, its not the same. Jeeps are great but seem to be everywhere and on every block. Like Dunkin Donuts in Chicago. lol. In addition, my Bronco will be my Toy (50th B-day gift to myself). Like all toys, its meant to be played with.

My plan is to get a color that is easy to add customization to. For example, I am getting the BL (which has the Orange/Yellow interior stitching). I will be getting the Carbonized Gray so I can add all sorts of Orange/Yellow matching parts. Change the white Bronco lettering to Orange/Yellow. In addition, I am getting the 33” optional tires & rims (Matches C.G.).

What is your plan? How do you plan to make your Bronco unique?
Ford Bronco BEST PART TO GETTING A BRONCO: Customization!! What is your reason & plan? CE613ADD-2AEB-4439-A671-E0C609498D56
Sponsored

NurseDan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Eventually I want to blatantly rip off the Jay Leno Bronco because I love the look and will barely, BARELY, be going off-road with this thing. Only thing I'm debating is that I keep getting drawn to the Antimatter Blue but I know me and I will not be very good at keeping that paint looking good. May pick Area 51...

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Base VB.

Upgrade the grille & possibly the lettering. Put a light bar on the bumper.
Put running boards on it.
Tinting windows.
Get a class III hitch & 7pin plug added on for a future camper trailer I plan on purchasing.

That's about it for now.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im getting a Carbonized Gray Badlands 4 door with Sasquatch.

1st mod will be either a small additional lift, or a leveling kit. The truck needs more wheel well space. That’s the first mod.
2nd, relocate any breathers that need to be moved up to get the full fording capability. I did this on my FJ.
3rd, I’ll figure out how I’m going to mount lights. Not sure yet, but I would think at least good LEDs on the mirror mounts.
4th, Probably an aftermarket horn added. Maybe skids, if the factory ones are no good.
5th, Matte Black Retro stripe decal, over the hood and down the sides.

Long term: 2-3” additional lift and 37s. I think that’s the optimal size for the 4 door.

This thing will be a blast to mod...

Sponsored

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not sure yet! Either doing a Base 2.3 4DR Squatch (mostly for the cool look) or an Outer Banks for the Mid Package, Advanced 4x4, tow package and body color fender flares. Or the left field choice of Base and 2.7 auto and customize from there.

Big reason of getting Bronco : 1) Just missed getting a new 1996 Bronco (wasn't off of new hire probation quick enough) and 2) want a 4x4 convertible. Don't plan on much, if any, off-roading. Fire roads and crappy campground roads with a small trailer would be the most it would see. Plus I need and want a new ride (have had current F150 since 2008, its a 2006).

I was all in on a GMC Canyon crew-cab diesel until I saw the Bronco. Might still go that route if Ford doesn't get its act together.

BTW.....first mod will probably be tires and wheels and lighting.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m planning on a 4 door BD in cyber orange, going with the old school steelies with hopes of putting some 33s on it right at the dealership before taking her home.
I’m going to do some light mods for overlanding and backcountry exploring.. roof top tent and roof rack...tow package
I’m excited to see where we all take our blank canvases and turn them into our own...

Never really cared about this kind of vehicle mod stuff before- always been more of a motorcycle guy..
This will be kind exciting..

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Like many of you, I can’t wait to get my Bronco in my driveway. Everyone has different reasons way getting the New Bronco is so Very Special. I personally think the ability to customize it, is at the top of the list. Even though you can customize a Jeep, its not the same. Jeeps are great but seem to be everywhere and on every block. Like Dunkin Donuts in Chicago. lol. In addition, my Bronco will be my Toy (50th B-day gift to myself). Like all toys, its meant to be played with.

My plan is to get a color that is easy to add customization to. For example, I am getting the BL (which has the Orange/Yellow interior stitching). I will be getting the Carbonized Gray so I can add all sorts of Orange/Yellow matching parts. Change the white Bronco lettering to Orange/Yellow. In addition, I am getting the 33” optional tires & rims (Matches C.G.).

What is your plan? How do you plan to make your Bronco unique?
Ford Bronco BEST PART TO GETTING A BRONCO: Customization!! What is your reason & plan? CE613ADD-2AEB-4439-A671-E0C609498D56

I'm with you. Same color and doing same Orange accents

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m planning on a 4 door BD in cyber orange, going with the old school steelies with hopes of putting some 33s on it right at the dealership before taking her home.
I’m going to do some light mods for overlanding and backcountry exploring.. roof top tent and roof rack...tow package
I’m excited to see where we all take our blank canvases and turn them into our own...

Never really cared about this kind of vehicle mod stuff before- always been more of a motorcycle guy..
This will be kind exciting..
That's the other thing....the Bronco will also be my motorcycle replacement! Loved my TW200 and its under powered go anywhere attitude!! My Sportster 883 was the touring bike!!

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's the other thing....the Bronco will also be my motorcycle replacement! Loved my TW200 and its under powered go anywhere attitude!! My Sportster 883 was the touring bike!!
My 1st Harley was an 883 sporty back in the day...
Miss it... even the god awful vibration...?

Sponsored

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My 1st Harley was an 883 sporty back in the day...
Miss it... even the god awful vibration...?
Miss mine too...other then trying to keep up with my friends on their BMW R85 and R100s. Peanut tank allowed for perfect stretch breaks. I ended up with an R1100R for a while, it was just too much for me.

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Start with a Sasquatch badlands with high package.

When tires run down that will be an excuse to put a 2 inch lift, that should be available by then, and add 37’s.

paint door handles body color. Paint grille white with body color bronco lettering. Get a white hardtop.

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Going to do this to a badlands just to watch half this forum rage out.

Ford Bronco BEST PART TO GETTING A BRONCO: Customization!! What is your reason & plan? d791daf9ebf879ecdb51f909107f8e4c--classic-bronco-classic-trucks
The doing it to a badlands would probably drive some crazy.
But if you did it to a base I think they would let it slide.
?

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The doing it to a badlands would probably drive some crazy.
But if you did it to a base I think they would let it slide.
?
I think this is a good use for an obx?
Sponsored