Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GMC Sierra 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have a Badlands 2-door reserved in Twin Falls, Idaho at Middlekauf Ford. No deals or special pricing, just MSRP. Anyone know of any dealers doing anything different?
Sponsored

dbrooks123

Badlands
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have a Badlands 2-door reserved in Twin Falls, Idaho at Middlekauf Ford. No deals or specwhial pricing, just MSRP. Anyone know of any dealers doing anything different?

dbrooks123

Badlands
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What about Dave Smith in Wallace Idaho?

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport, 2005 Lotus Elise, Protoform P3 formula vee, Crossle 32F formula ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Damerow Ford in Beaverton (Portland), OR is $1000 under invoice. If you are near SLC it’s a short flight and 12 hour drive back.

Lainez

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas, F-150 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Granger. You are about 50% closer than I am.

Sponsored

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have a Badlands 2-door reserved in Twin Falls, Idaho at Middlekauf Ford. No deals or special pricing, just MSRP. Anyone know of any dealers doing anything different?
Iowa isn't all that far.

BRBUSTER72

Black Diamond
First Name
DAVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 XTERRA '16 SUPER DUTY '18 EQUINOX DIESEL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ontario Auto Ranch doesn't know what strategy will use for pricing, probably ADM above msrp.
Corwin salesman I have known for years and is honest says they also don't know what they are doing yet but is pretty sure they will hold to msrp, no ADM.

BRBUSTER72

Black Diamond
First Name
DAVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ontario Auto Ranch doesn't know what strategy will use for pricing, probably ADM above msrp.
Corwin salesman I have known for years and is honest says they also don't know what they are doing yet but is pretty sure they will hold to msrp, no ADM. Auto Ranch also said that if not first day res. probably will not see delivery until this time '21. New retail orders at least a year after. Doesn't appear that they have a clue.

BRBUSTER72

Black Diamond
First Name
DAVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Spoke to Tommy (sales manager) at Steve's Hometown Ford in Weiser, Id. SAYS can sell Broncos for INVOICE.

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Spoke to Tommy (sales manager) at Steve's Hometown Ford in Weiser, Id. SAYS can sell Broncos for INVOICE.
I didn't check with that dealership (was concerned with allocation issue, plus they were not competitive on Raptor pricing). Be sure to confirm that they didn't mean Bronco Sport! The large allocation dealers seem to be around MSRP. Ontario didn't respond even though I bought a new Raptor from them, so I assumed they weren't planning to compete on price.

I decided to order from Granger at 1K under invoice. Maybe as high as $1400 to ship to Boise area, but still a good deal and good allocation situation for early reservation. Ordering with Granger was very easy (a couple of emails).

Sponsored

BRBUSTER72

Black Diamond
First Name
DAVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Definitely Bronco, not sport. Didn't ask about allocation but that won't be set until orders are finalized. If more people place orders with them, their allocation will go up. Corwin will not tell me their pricing strategy and neither will Kendall.

BRBUSTER72

Black Diamond
First Name
DAVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Another thing to consider. If your timestamp puts you in top 10 of dealer with an allocation of 10, are you better off than being at a dealer with an allocation of 200 yet you are number 225 based on their ordered timestamps?

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Definitely Bronco, not sport. Didn't ask about allocation but that won't be set until orders are finalized. If more people place orders with them, their allocation will go up. Corwin will not tell me their pricing strategy and neither will Kendall.
Kendall MSRP and $399 doc fee. They declined my offer of $500 over invoice. Lithia MSRP and large deposit. No firsthand knowledge of Corwin, but I heard they are MSRP. The Weiser invoice deal sounds good, especially if you have an early reservation or don't mind if you are bumped to MY22.

Another thing to consider. If your timestamp puts you in top 10 of dealer with an allocation of 10, are you better off than being at a dealer with an allocation of 200 yet you are number 225 based on their ordered timestamps?
The larger dealer is likely to have more guaranteed allocation (based on prior sales and jeep registrations) that is not dependent on the number of Bronco orders, so a greater percentage of their customers will get a MY21. Other than that it depends on where you rank compared to other reservation holders at that dealership.
Sponsored