Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Maybe bring a trailer. No real experience but it is another outlet.

It is hard to find the right buyer who knows what they are looking at mod wise, versus my son or daughter wants a jeep, what is your lowest price and why are you below bluebook.

Thanks. I'll look into bringatrailer. It's another site I have never heard of before.

I think it is hard to get a bluebook on a modified old vehicle like this. I see them on craigslist for anywhere between $5k and $15k. I listed it for $5900 and didn't feel like anyone was very serious. This one has an all fiberglass body with 3" body lift. 33" tires on 15" alloy wheels. Original frame and running gear with 112,000 miles. I6 engine. It passed CA smog and the engine runs strong, but if I was gonna keep it I would add one of those EFI kits to it because the old smog parts are finicky. The Dana 300 needs a new seal kit because it leaks. I have noticed some people are leary of the fiberglass body but I would think that would be a plus because you don't have to worry about rust.

I know there are a lot jeep guys on this Bronco forum so I appreciate all of your thoughts.
Sponsored

toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the exact same problem... I have a 2000 TJ 4.0L I6 up for sale with 166k miles and all I get are tire kickers and low ball offers. Current record holder offered me 1k. Most offer 5k without seeing in person. It’s relatively clean, but it’s a 20 year old vehicle.

Best of luck with your sale. If mine doesn’t sell before I get the Bronco I’ll either take a low ball offer or trade it in depending which nets me greater savings. Until then I’m going to drive the piss out of it and enjoy it.

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If it is still available, can you pm me some pictures?
Thanks!

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks. I'll look into bringatrailer. It's another site I have never heard of before.

I think it is hard to get a bluebook on a modified old vehicle like this. I see them on craigslist for anywhere between $5k and $15k. I listed it for $5900 and didn't feel like anyone was very serious. This one has an all fiberglass body with 3" body lift. 33" tires on 15" alloy wheels. Original frame and running gear with 112,000 miles. I6 engine. It passed CA smog and the engine runs strong, but if I was gonna keep it I would add one of those EFI kits to it because the old smog parts are finicky. The Dana 300 needs a new seal kit because it leaks. I have noticed some people are leary of the fiberglass body but I would think that would be a plus because you don't have to worry about rust.

I know there are a lot jeep guys on this Bronco forum so I appreciate all of your thoughts.
Ive purchased off of Bring a Trailer... it’s over time turned into a high end site.

Ive come to really like Cars & Bids for anything 1980 and newer.

https://carsandbids.com/
Sponsored