Sponsored

Best price deals / discounts seen from dealers so far?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

mikeandmiki

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F-350 Platinum, '16 Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have one of those third party lifetime warranties on my F-350 that I bought at Vernon Ford in Vernon, Tx. They don’t require you to have maintenance done at the dealer you purchased it thru but you do have to call to get authorization before you take it in for work. Haven’t had to use the warranty yet(knock on wood) so I don’t know how legit it is. I’ve kept all my service records just in case.

vargo_939

Base
First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

what dealership is this?
Auto PLaza Ford, Desoto MO, Fredericktown MO and St Genevieve MO I am an employee in the service dept at the Desoto building. Shawna is one of the owners so if she says it the sales managers will have to meet that expectation.

vargo_939

Base
First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just spoke to a salesman there. He said they are doing $1500 off msrp not invoice.

the lady making that comment on Facebook is the owners wife so maybe that will change.
If Shawna says it I'm pretty sure it is true. Auto Plaza also states that they have a nationwide price guarantee.

vargo_939

Base
First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The salesrep I spoke with would not even give me that?‍♂
All you have to do is show them the post where Shawna states it. She is one of the owners of the companyu
Than $1300 under invoice? Absolutely. No question. They are not even getting to invoice with their offer.
Those nationwide power train warranties are generally crap with their requirements meant to trip you up to deny claims.
the 30 year 300,000 mile warranty is not a loyalty program, does not require you to do anything different than you normal maintenance and have receipts showing your vehicle was maintained properly.

Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

seminole ford here in oklahoma is doing the same thing as granger for me thanks to this forum

cal jammer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
All you have to do is show them the post where Shawna states it. She is one of the owners of the companyu

the 30 year 300,000 mile warranty is not a loyalty program, does not require you to do anything different than you normal maintenance and have receipts showing your vehicle was maintained properly.
see the post. it's been updated. $1500 under MSRP, talked to her myself

Ford Bronco Best price deals / discounts seen from dealers so far? 20935636-F44F-413F-9169-6BE027AB01C6
Sponsored