Sponsored

Best Rock Crawling IFS Suspension in development for Bronco 21+???

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
After watching and speaking with Marlin Crawler a couple of times, I did get confirmation that they have a Bronco in their possession when I offered up mine and that it was on their to-do list without an ETA. Today the communication was "I cannot confirm". Seriously this suspension upgrade path is for the hard-core rock crawling 6th gen Bronco owners who want the best out of their IFS platform! Check out these photos and the link below :)
Ford Bronco Best Rock Crawling IFS Suspension in development for Bronco 21+??? rclt-hd-final-Tacoma
Ford Bronco Best Rock Crawling IFS Suspension in development for Bronco 21+??? rclt-hd-fp-01
Ford Bronco Best Rock Crawling IFS Suspension in development for Bronco 21+??? rclt-hd-fp-02

Ford Bronco Best Rock Crawling IFS Suspension in development for Bronco 21+??? rclt-hd-steering knuckle vs. stock

One of several Youtube Videos link below:
Marlin Crawler RCLT HD
Sponsored

Last edited:

Rockdawg84

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 4RUNNER, 96 F350 CC 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would love for marlin to build a Bronco RCLT!! it would be a dream. But development is slow and they are pretty hardcore Toyota. I have had many of their products on my 4runners over the years.

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Defyfate11 Hey have you talk to the Marlin Crawler recently any update ? I saw they changed some stuff with the RCLT HD .

OP
OP
Defyfate11

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@Defyfate11 Hey have you talk to the Marlin Crawler recently any update ? I saw they changed some stuff with the RCLT HD .
I have not, The RCLT for the Bronco would be amazing, however at this time I have put my future build plans around 74 Weld Portals. $20k gives a cv axle lift of 3.88", upgraded front spindle, re-gear, rear axle shaft upgrade including full-floating conversion, and a big brake upgrade. I have seen an FJ with 74-weld portals and the RCLT kit so I will still be following any future developments on that kit and will purchase it at some point.

Portals is the best way to go first IMHO :)
Sponsored