Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have the JCR rear window Molle pannels and the JCR Pet Divider. This basically creates a dog crate in the cargo area. We also have a harness and tether to the child seat latch on the back of the 2nd row seats.

We have a large Lab/Coonhound mix and this was the only way he fit along with any cargo whatsoever in the back.
Cool! I will definitely look into this more. Like the idea of tethering the harness to the child seat latch!
Sponsored

ne2000

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

15 year old Jack russell. This is her favorite thing to do these days. Seat belt holds the raised seat, her harness tethers to the headrest using this
Ford Bronco Best setup for a dog passenger side or in the cargo space 20220908_183242

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Had it made at the local upholstery/furniture repair shop. @real3d

Bruno

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

15 year old Jack russell. This is her favorite thing to do these days. Seat belt holds the raised seat, her harness tethers to the headrest using this
Ford Bronco Best setup for a dog passenger side or in the cargo space 20220908_183242
I hope nobody crashes into you

Sponsored

ne2000

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ne2000

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

living on a wish and a prayer. Why dont u use a crate and keep everyone safe
Did you miss the part where she is restrained?

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Good Lord, 90% of the time the dogs are with because they enjoy it, the same way I enjoy motorcycle or ATV riding. Yes, shoving them in a box would be safer, safer yet would be leaving them home, I'm not one to go through life living in fear of everything.

Hashlak

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sasquatch, Porsche GT3RS, Honda CBR1000RR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a pretty large Alabai that I take around with me in the Bronco. Because of his weight, its not good for him to be jumping in and out the trunk long term so I am using the PetSafe extra long telescoping ramp. Really happy with the product and I've found a way from a custom shop to create a mount for it aswel.

In terms of securing your pooch, I cant say as mine just sits in the back. But the ramp is really really useful.

https://www.amazon.com/Solvit-PetSafe-Extra-Long-Telescoping-Inclines/dp/B0016HPTFW

Ford Bronco Best setup for a dog passenger side or in the cargo space 20221023_063149 (1)

Ford Bronco Best setup for a dog passenger side or in the cargo space 20230225_080422

Sponsored

Bruno

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did you miss the part where she is restrained?
did you miss the part about how restraints dont work, plastic clip buckles break, they slide out, the lead is not short enough, and they dont automatically tighten up like a humans seat belt - so the dog can fly around the cabin, get killed, cause more issuesor injure the driver which could cause issues for innocent people on the street. Its been studied, they dont work against the forces of a car crash.

GlassSkinnyIberianmidwifetoad-max-1mb.gif

Bruno

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good Lord, 90% of the time the dogs are with because they enjoy it, the same way I enjoy motorcycle or ATV riding. Yes, shoving them in a box would be safer, safer yet would be leaving them home, I'm not one to go through life living in fear of everything.
how about the fear of killing your dog? or people on the street becasue your dog hits you in the head?

ne2000

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

did you miss the part about how restraints dont work, plastic clip buckles break, they slide out, the lead is not short enough, and they dont automatically tighten up like a humans seat belt - so the dog can fly around the cabin, get killed, cause more issuesor injure the driver which could cause issues for innocent people on the street. Its been studied, they dont work against the forces of a car crash.

I appreciate your concern, but you can go back to keeping your opinion to yourself

Roll Tide!

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Door Carbonized Gray Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Last edited: