Sponsored

Best setup to replace Base Speaker system with no plan for a future amp added.

OP
OP
Silence

Silence

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
OP
OP
Silence

Silence

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Also, I don't see any reference to Clarion XC2510 amp in forum. 5 channel and meant for marine use in compact size so seems like would be good application for Bronco. Anyone try or have input if good option should one wish to go that route... 😂

Fat dog

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just installed audiofrog g60s components in the front. The tweeters are pretty awesome but the mids need an amp. Which I will be adding this weekend. With that said, in your situation I would just install tweeters in the dash with crossover filter. Upgrading the kick panel speakers will do no good for midrange without an amp.

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just installed audiofrog g60s components in the front. The tweeters are pretty awesome but the mids need an amp. Which I will be adding this weekend. With that said, in your situation I would just install tweeters in the dash with crossover filter. Upgrading the kick panel speakers will do no good for midrange without an amp.
What amp did you go with?

plugnplaykits

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If you upgrade the speakers without adding an amp, you’re actually gonna go backwards without adding a subwoofer, the point to doing aftermarket speakers is to provide them the power they need the factory radio has insufficient power to run aftermarket speakers, and it will be less efficient and sound worse. Your options are spending the money to add any amplifier and aftermarket speakers, or just leave it stock.

Chevitz

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco, 2000 corvette, 1972 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
i didn't replace any of the stock speakers, i just added a JL Audio powered sub, and my system sounds awesome now.
It cost about $725 all in all, but it was totally worth it.
I have 400 watts going into a 12" sub and the stock speakers add all the high frequencies.
i also opted for the volume knob for the sub, that i mounted to the seat base(out of site, instead of drilling into the dashboard)
Sponsored