Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Only tire shine a Bronco needs is mud.... maybe some paint scuff from a Prius or two if you REALLY want em to shine!
^^ FACT.

I thought the thread about how to get glitter off a Bronco’s seats was over the top, and now comes a thread about tire shine on a Sasquatch.
Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone have any good recommendations? I was just applying some tire shine to my sasquatch tires with a sponge applicator and the sponge almost fell apart. I like to get some of the tire shine on the very outer edge of the tread next to the sidewall, which as you know is very bumpy. Anyone have any recommendations of a good tire shine that doesn't need to be rubbed in with a sponge/cloth, perhaps some kind of spray only? Thanks!
Take it from someone that has done car shows for 18 years and have sought out a good tire shine. While they all may look good, they ALL sling and any that say they don't sling are liars. You end up with an oily film all down the side of your vehicle that takes a lot of elbow work and polishing to get off. IF, I apply any it is from Chemical Guys and I apply it basically when a vehicle goes into 3-4 month storage (so it dries well). Even then I take a rag and wipe off any film.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I don’t use tire shine, it slings off everywhere.. try using dawn dish soap and a scrub brush, they will make your tires look brand new, minus the shine
Doesn't sling at all if you use a quality product and apply it correctly.

Stay away from anything silicone based, long term use is bad for surfaces.

Sponsored

Black Stallion

Badlands
First Name
Dejay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands / 20 Jeep Gladiator / 16 BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I use Dura Dressing. It’s a royal pain in the @$$ to apply correctly, however, it stays on for a long time. Plus, no more leaving marks on your clothing if you brush by it accidentally. You can find it on amazon. Picture of Bronco is 5 weeks after applying the product, many washes later. I use a paint brush to get on the treads. Many YouTube video’s on application. I use this on all my vehicles…

Ford Bronco Best tire shine / gloss that's easy to apply to sasquatch tires IMG_6017
Ford Bronco Best tire shine / gloss that's easy to apply to sasquatch tires IMG_0887

Reese

Badlands
First Name
Reese 💁🏻‍♀️🇨🇦
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Lux 2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
^^ FACT.

I thought the thread about how to get glitter off a Bronco’s seats was over the top, and now comes a thread about tire shine on a Sasquatch.
ROTFL 🤣😂😁
~Reese
Sponsored