Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Haha! I have a 94 Sahara.

So you could say I'm a fan of this color scheme.
Back around 2000 a crummy dealership had a lifted soft top that i was very close to buying. I’ve always like that color scheme as well as eddie bauer fords.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BuckWildOffRoad

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, King Ranch F250, Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Here's my frankenstein'd 2 door. I know it's a mess. Just trying to guess the size from the 2 door in the background.

Ford Bronco Best Uncovered Looks Yet! Black 4 Door Bronco + 2 Door Without Top bronco 4dr resized as 2dr TAKE2
Hopefully this will all be over with soon (as in a reveal). I like the photo you chopped together but damn I'd like to just see the real thing! I got myself burned out on building renders and the anticipation was so high that once it crashed, I did also. However, with a reveal I might get the energy to use official photos to build and accessorize while we wait for the Bronco to be rolling off the lots. Cheers ?

Vandal

Wildtrak
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Scout 80, 2016 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hopefully this will all be over with soon (as in a reveal). I like the photo you chopped together but damn I'd like to just see the real thing! I got myself burned out on building renders and the anticipation was so high that once it crashed, I did also. However, with a reveal I might get the energy to use official photos to build and accessorize while we wait for the Bronco to be rolling off the lots. Cheers ?
Hey Bucked. I was actually hoping you would do this exact thing! lol I figured that you'd burned out or gotten too much nitpicking for those renders. I thought they were great, thanks. Anyways, I finally decided to do it myself. Unfortunately nowhere near the same quality. #bored #makingmyownleaks

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was looking at a Green Sahara just last night. Top on the new one was green to match the rest but the inside was that Saddle color. Made me think for a second on getting a Jeep.

Funny story was my wife saw what I was looking at and said "I thought you were getting a Bronco when they come out next year". I then smiled and said "you're right, I am getting a Bronco next year". Back story is she has been passive aggressively fighting me on getting one next year and wanted me to wait for our youngest to get out of daycare in a couple years.

3e74f49cce922d58f6d4e6604b977e04.jpg

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Here's my frankenstein'd 2 door. I know it's a mess. Just trying to guess the size from the 2 door in the background.

Ford Bronco Best Uncovered Looks Yet! Black 4 Door Bronco + 2 Door Without Top 3e74f49cce922d58f6d4e6604b977e04
This pic has me saying screw the people in back, I'm sticking old school and getting the 2 door. But I gotta laugh at the stubby roof rack left over in the photoshop pic.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Peas and parsnips?
Sponsored