wvmtneer

Black Diamond
First Name
GOAT
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150
Haha! I have a 94 Sahara.

So you could say I'm a fan of this color scheme.
Back around 2000 a crummy dealership had a lifted soft top that i was very close to buying. I’ve always like that color scheme as well as eddie bauer fords.

OP
BuckedOff-Road

BuckedOff-Road

First Edition
First Name
Austin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
King Ranch F250, Taurus SHO
Here's my frankenstein'd 2 door. I know it's a mess. Just trying to guess the size from the 2 door in the background.

bronco 4dr resized as 2dr TAKE2.png
Hopefully this will all be over with soon (as in a reveal). I like the photo you chopped together but damn I'd like to just see the real thing! I got myself burned out on building renders and the anticipation was so high that once it crashed, I did also. However, with a reveal I might get the energy to use official photos to build and accessorize while we wait for the Bronco to be rolling off the lots. Cheers 🍻

Vandal

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Scout 80, 2016 Tacoma
Hopefully this will all be over with soon (as in a reveal). I like the photo you chopped together but damn I'd like to just see the real thing! I got myself burned out on building renders and the anticipation was so high that once it crashed, I did also. However, with a reveal I might get the energy to use official photos to build and accessorize while we wait for the Bronco to be rolling off the lots. Cheers 🍻
Hey Bucked. I was actually hoping you would do this exact thing! lol I figured that you'd burned out or gotten too much nitpicking for those renders. I thought they were great, thanks. Anyways, I finally decided to do it myself. Unfortunately nowhere near the same quality. #bored #makingmyownleaks

j_marinelli

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2012 Xterra Pro-4X
Vehicle Showcase
I was looking at a Green Sahara just last night. Top on the new one was green to match the rest but the inside was that Saddle color. Made me think for a second on getting a Jeep.

Funny story was my wife saw what I was looking at and said "I thought you were getting a Bronco when they come out next year". I then smiled and said "you're right, I am getting a Bronco next year". Back story is she has been passive aggressively fighting me on getting one next year and wanted me to wait for our youngest to get out of daycare in a couple years.

3e74f49cce922d58f6d4e6604b977e04.jpg

EvlNvrDys

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Here's my frankenstein'd 2 door. I know it's a mess. Just trying to guess the size from the 2 door in the background.

bronco 4dr resized as 2dr TAKE2.png
This pic has me saying screw the people in back, I'm sticking old school and getting the 2 door. But I gotta laugh at the stubby roof rack left over in the photoshop pic.

dgorsett

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon, F250, Mustang, Explorer
Peas and parsnips?

Advertisement

Advertisement