ScalinoFever

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scalino
Your Bronco Model
Base
The overall design looks great, albeit the wheelbase on the 4-door is hilariously bad. While aesthetics are subjective, good proportions are not. No bother as I'm only interested in the 2-door.
Sponsored

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This will be my next project band name: NO CAMO
Maybe what design we see is actually camo and the “no camo” sign is there to throw us off!

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mr. Flow

Black Diamond
First Name
Sky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Tundra 5.7 L
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
:rolleyes:Please give it a rest. A lot of the direction of this program has been very obvious to any of you paying attention for many months. Don't rain on everyone else's parade. It's what it needed to be in a modern era.

It gets very tiring coming across nonsensical complaining like this, in what should rather be a mostly positive atmosphere. So many Ford Proud gals and guys have worked on this vehicle the past 5 years, to be getting such empty criticisms like this.

Thankfully this isn't YouTube or IG/FB.
Noted:
I agree - Ford is balancing an unbelievable array of demand and desire from the population.
Even with all of the possible options - they must develop some form of Bronco that satisfies the majority of the fans, the regulating authorities, the shareholders, the executives, etc. . .
Some people will be disappointed in some features (or lack of features), but, on the whole - they are truly attempting to bring back an iconic vehicle in a way that addresses the entire audience.
I, personally, feel bad for the folks dealing with the development. How thankless!

I, for one, am grateful that a massive organization is listening to the enthusiast community.

Thank you FoMoCo - but, particularly, all of the individuals that are balancing passion and responsibility in this process - and the hands that build what the minds imagine.

Kudos - Bronco fans are watching - and are truly excited.
Scroll through these posts to see how excited some of us are - we are struggling to focus on work and life while we witness a lengthy and calculated reveal. . .
Some of the reactions are inappropriate - but they actually capture how thrilled some of us are.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hopefully Ford has some lurkers there, so they can avoid issues with the clutches like FCA is plagued with

Can't even order a new manual right now, and what 20-30yo guy wants an automatic?
I'm surprised to hear you say that, especially being from NJ. I've had my manual trans' in the past (I'm in my 40's now). And with all this traffic we put up with every day, I was happy that my Mustang has an Automatic. I will never go back to another manual as long as I live here!

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
The overall design looks great, albeit the wheelbase on the 4-door is hilariously bad. While aesthetics are subjective, good proportions are not. No bother as I'm only interested in the 2-door.
I think this is a wide angle camera, and also the angle makes it look a bit longer than it really is.

My bet is that the 4-door is slightly shorter in OAL than a wrangler 4-door, but a decent amount wider.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

First time poster-
My wife developed a Wrangler connection back in 2000 when we bought our first TJ as a second vehicle. Over the years we have had several Wranglers including 3 TJ’s, a JKU, and her current daily driver a 2018 JLU Sahara. We bought it last year used with 5200 miles as the original owner traded it on a Lexus. In our garage is her 98 TJ that is a summer only toy. She bought the JLU as a daily after trading in her Expedition when our oldest went to college.
On the the drive home from the dealership, it death wobbled twice. Not good. FCA ended up throwing a Fox stabilizer on it and no more death wobble. Shortly thereafter, we had the dealer install a Mopar lift and I added Fuel Wheels and 35” Falkens.
it honestly rides great. BUT- the steering is horrible and FCA has no fix. It wanders constantly. Drifts back and forth. Alignment is perfect, tire wear is perfect. It just won’t stay straight on the interstate. We now have 18,000 miles on it and the wife wants rid of it.Her TJ is a keeper. She has been waiting on the Bronco. As a mainly Ford family, she likes the power of the ecoboosts she’s had and lives the style and versatility of the Wrangler. The Bronco looks to hit on all of it.
sorry for the long winded intro but wanted to just jump in. I’ve been watching this forum and starving on news about the Bronco like most on here. So when it was revealed on 35’s, I joined the forum. It can’t come fast enough.
I had death wobble, but at 120K miles on my '08 JKUR. It was trackbar bushings. Did do the ball joints and front unit bearings while I was at it. (You want bigger tires, you pay the price eventually.)

I did notice when I went from stock 32's to 33's no real change, but 33's to 34's and there is some wandering and getting the wheels balanced for speeds over 65 is finicky. Another thing that helped is tire pressure. 37 psi on 32's is more or less equal to 34-5 on 34's.

I've heard about the JL's electric steering being a disaster, and the Gladiator's rear Dana 44 looks skimpier than the JK's. On the other hand, both have a better brake booster, so it is less costly to increase the brake size. (And don't even get me started on 3.8 oil burning.)

12 years of incremental build though, and so much more aftermarket available for the JK - I can understand why the used market may prefer JK.

kbexperience

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Lariat Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

BroncoPaul

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger FX4 Level II
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Noted:
I agree - Ford is balancing an unbelievable array of demand and desire from the population.
Even with all of the possible options - they must develop some form of Bronco that satisfies the majority of the fans, the regulating authorities, the shareholders, the executives, etc. . .
Some people will be disappointed in some features (or lack of features), but, on the whole - they are truly attempting to bring back an iconic vehicle in a way that addresses the entire audience.
I, personally, feel bad for the folks dealing with the development. How thankless!

I, for one, am grateful that a massive organization is listening to the enthusiast community.

Thank you FoMoCo - but, particularly, all of the individuals that are balancing passion and responsibility in this process - and the hands that build what the minds imagine.

Kudos - Bronco fans are watching - and are truly excited.
Scroll through these posts to see how excited some of us are - we are struggling to focus on work and life while we witness a lengthy and calculated reveal. . .
Some of the reactions are inappropriate - but they actually capture how thrilled some of us are.
I could not agree more. I find it sad that so many are talking about what they don't like when the vehicle as a whole is so impressive! The folks who have worked tirelessly on this project deserve a standing ovation for the monumental task of balancing the demand of the public, the requirements of the corporation, and the restrictions of the EPA. I am astounded at what amazing work they have done. And to have at 150+ accessories available at launch?! They are truly listening to us fans!

Most of these folks will go unknown and unappreciated. That is a shame to me. They deserve the world for bringing back an icon that helped birth the very idea that is going off-road.

Sponsored

ScalinoFever

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scalino
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think this is a wide angle camera, and also the angle makes it look a bit longer than it really is.

My bet is that the 4-door is slightly shorter in OAL than a wrangler 4-door, but a decent amount wider.
I hope you're right for those that want a four-door, but I doubt the four-door will have any better proportions than the four-door Wrangler, not that poor proportions has ever stopped those sales figures.

Again, no bother to me. Two-door is the only one I'm interested in.

lee123

First Name
lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 ford bronco
Leaked 2021 Ford Bronco 4 Door Black 2 Door Topless Pics.jpg

2021 Ford Bronco Topless 2 Door.jpg

And unwatermarked 2 Door from yesterday.

2021 2 Door Bronco.jpg
Leaked 2021 Ford Bronco 4 Door Black 2 Door Topless Pics.jpg

2021 Ford Bronco Topless 2 Door.jpg

And unwatermarked 2 Door from yesterday.

2021 2 Door Bronco.jpg
The hood attachments coming from the front of the fenders appear to be some type of a tiedown, with the small size of the opening, it looks to be light duty, possibly for campin tents or Awnings. Although if it was reinforced enough it would be nice to store light gear on top of the hood for excursions. A waste of space that nobody since Land Rover of yesteryear has utilized
With limited leaked photos I’ve seen, look incredible,. I’ll order one
“Two SUVs walk out of a bar, and back to their hotel room, and the next thing you know ........ ” The Wrangrover” is born