First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Awesome video of hells revenge trail in Moab. This brings back memories like it was yesterday. This trail kicks you in the teeth from the get go. After ten minutes you get use to the drama of crawling on a fin and you get comfortable and actually have a lot more fun . It is a video of a woman driving a rental Jeep with a lady guide instructing her very well. Definitely a must do for anyone that has a 4wd.

Sponsored

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wow. That got my blood pumping just from watching it. I've neve really off-roaded for fun, only because I had to and definitely not with my own vehicle. It's gorgeous there.

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What GOAT mode I gotta use in the WT to do this? Lol

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
She will be much happier with a Bronco. "I can't see! I can't see! Holy #^&$!" That front camera will help her relax a little. :LOL:

Sponsored

Zeke013

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Gotta admit, I was set on a 33" Badlands before seeing this. Now I want to go full Squatch! :cool:

Please stop posting videos like this!

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport, 2005 Lotus Elise, Protoform P3 formula vee, Crossle 32F formula ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’ve only done Fins and Things in Moab and that got my blood pumping in spots. Couldn’t imagine that! Although one day I’ll find out.

OP
OP
Megawatt

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford Bronco Best video of hells revenge I found A32D629B-D006-4F02-915F-311C25182BA0

This was me at the start. I had to stop to take a pic and catch my breath. I was so grateful for my wife as the navigator. I kept asking her are we good on the right, because the driver can’t see anything on the right. It is a 100 ft drop off, give or take a 1000 feet.

When the guide keeps telling the driver to breath it’s because you actullay forget to breath your so concentrated (scared) on driving.

You can see white painted chevrons every once in a while on the trail. They are guide markers, straddle the chevrons and your ok.

Like I said earlier, after 30 minutes you relax, drive with one hand on the steering wheel. Left elbow out of the window, you start looking around and realize it’s beautiful out there. Good stuff.

Sponsored

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Awesome video. Never thought about doing something like this with my soon to be bronco but it actually looks like a lot of fun and doable without damaging the vehicle.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Excellent video, and Kudos to the driver for challenging her comfort level and getting out of her zone. That takes more guts than people realize.
It's like kayaking a challenging run. Once you get in the water you just gotta follow it on out and make it work, too late to turn back and say ya can't do it.
You have to convince your own mind you can do it, because lots of others HAVE done it. And if they can, you (reasonably) can.
Keep it in mind you aren't an expert, always things to listen to and learn from, and use that caution to keep things under control.
All that said, I'd have to work up my nerve to try it myself. Pretty awesome video and awesome run.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think I'll drive out there and run that at some point...I've made the drive from the East to mountain bike it before. One thing I was thinking is that the front camera and screen is going to make that much, much easier if you run it without an experienced spotter. It kind of pushed me back into Badlands mode for that reason alone.

ProSim

First Name
Pro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ford Bronco Best video of hells revenge I found A32D629B-D006-4F02-915F-311C25182BA0

This was me at the start. I had to stop to take a pic and catch my breath. I was so grateful for my wife as the navigator. I kept asking her are we good on the right, because the driver can’t see anything on the right. It is a 100 ft drop off, give or take a 1000 feet.

You can see white painted chevrons every once in a while on the trail. They are guide markers, straddle the chevrons and your ok.
Wonder if anyone has ever missed and gone over the edge here?
Sponsored