First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
When we hear about folks selling their cars on Craigslist, we generally don’t recommend it because so much can go wrong, plus if you don’t know what you’re doing, it can be a very frustrating process. However, we know plenty of people have had perfectly fine experiences. We wanna hear about your best or worst experiences selling on Craigslist. If you want to hear from us first, you can also check out our blog for some helpful steps and tips for selling on Craigslist, and this short video about one of our memorable experiences. Looking forward to reading everyone's stories!

Blog: https://www.carmigo.io/2023/05/30/sell-my-car-on-craigslist-safely/
Video:
Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Never had an issue selling or buying a car on CL or FB marketplace. Worse experience selling a car was when I was 16 and the car was advertised with a for sale sign in front of my parents house so well before the Internet. The guy took the car for a test drive and didn't come back for a couple of hours, was pretty sure at that point it was stolen. I was pretty pissed and of course he didn't buy it and I still wonder what kind of drug deal or get away robbery my car was involved in.

OP
OP
carmigo

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Never had an issue selling or buying a car on CL or FB marketplace. Worse experience selling a car was when I was 16 and the car was advertised with a for sale sign in front of my parents house so well before the Internet. The guy took the car for a test drive and didn't come back for a couple of hours, was pretty sure at that point it was stolen. I was pretty pissed and of course he didn't buy it and I still wonder what kind of drug deal or get away robbery my car was involved in.
Yikes.... tale as old as time. I would have gone mad trying to track it down all over town.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.