First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So . . . I finally took delivery of my hour two Wildtrak order two weeks ago. I opted for the bimini and tonneau . . . one of the major delays - obviously - was because I would not switch to the soft top - I want to use the hard top for the VT winters. I just ordered the BesTop Trektop slant back but am wondering if it going to be too big a pain to go back and forth between hard and soft top each spring/fall and if I should cancel the order?? Seems like I should have done more research (!!!) and there may be new seals needed for each spring install?? Advice??
Sponsored

BRKOBILLY2

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have no reference and would call Bestop, but I spoke to someone last weekend that swapped the Hard for Bestop and he said he thinks he can keep the weather seals on?? He has owned jeeps before so he understands.

OP
OP
linbackr99

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have no reference and would call Bestop, but I spoke to someone last weekend that swapped the Hard for Bestop and he said he thinks he can keep the weather seals on?? He has owned jeeps before so he understands.
BRKOBILLY2 - Thank you for the response!! Much appreciated. I did attempt to call Bestop but they don't answer on weekends (understandably!) so I will reach out them again Monday. I was under the misconception that it would be a simple, 30-45 minute operation . . . I also ordered a roof rack for the hard top to carry kayaks and if it is a major production each time to switch the roof I'll just use the bimini . . . nobody to blame but myself!! Thanks again.
Sponsored