Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Triumph Bonneville T100 110th Anniversary
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am waiting on Ford or someone else to make this for the Bronco. Imagine how awesome it will be not having that center bar and being able to pull the side panels out.
Ford Bronco Bestop site now showing 2021 Bronco Top Options 1631287444761
Sponsored

zigtig

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Wrangler, 2021 Telluride, 2014 Slim, 2019 Rzr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

These mesh tops are terrible. I purchased a replacement for an old full vinyl or whatever material top. Sun BAKES me with the mesh top. My solid fabric top was always great for shade and kept the sun from cooking me. Am I missing something with these mesh tops?

ScottSells

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150, 2020 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The Bimini mesh top is the best accessory I’ve bought so far, of many. You can keep it in permanently under the hardtop or the soft top. If you plan on taking the top off for any significant amount of time in a particularly sunny place like the beach or desert, you’re going to want it. It’s definitely one of the main ‘wow’ factor items for strangers; it looks great in person and gives the interior a nice hue.

Just curious, I would assume that if you have the Bimini top on, it cuts down on the wind coming in on the rear passengers... The 7yo and 3yo would like you to confirm that.... Thanks!

Parker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gr Che Overland, Corvette, Tahoe, 46 Chevy 2ton
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The Bimini mesh top is the best accessory I’ve bought so far, of many. You can keep it in permanently under the hardtop or the soft top. If you plan on taking the top off for any significant amount of time in a particularly sunny place like the beach or desert, you’re going to want it. It’s definitely one of the main ‘wow’ factor items for strangers; it looks great in person and gives the interior a nice hue.
The space between the Bimini and the complete top looks like it could take a home made insulation sheet for the season you are going to use climate control. The aluminum foil bubble wrap "attic insulation" doubled or tripled up (using aluminum foil insulation tape) does an amazing job for sound and temperature.

Sponsored

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm of the opposite opinion. Makes the two door look off, makes the 4 door look great. It diminishes the size of the 2 door too much but in the same vein, makes the 4 door look less long and bus-like.
Now that you mention it, I totally see what you are saying.

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

They need a 4 door sunrider that covers both of the front rows, I'd buy that in a heartbeat.
That would be neat but how would you operate it from sitting in the front seat. It would seem like it would go too far back. Do they make this for a Jeep four door?

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Heck yeah! They're even showing a top for the 1988-1994 Suzuki Samurai for @Tricky Dick - He can finally get the white top he wants! 👌

Ford Bronco Bestop site now showing 2021 Bronco Top Options Screen Shot 2021-09-10 at 4.54.43 PM

mcalpal

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That would be neat but how would you operate it from sitting in the front seat. It would seem like it would go too far back. Do they make this for a Jeep four door?
I have super long arms :) I don’t think the 4 door Jeeps have that removable middle row, just the front two panels so it’s not even an option. But I’ve only ever been in a wrangler once in my life so I’m not sure.

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've messaged them on Facebook and sent them an e-mail from their website and haven't heard anything. I would suspect that if they had enough interest they would do it. I would buy one in a heartbeat, whenever I actually get my HT 4 door.
I’ve contacted them via IG and their website.

Sponsored

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do you operate a Bronco 4dr soft top?
Stop the car get out and put the top down.

I would imagine I’ll be doing the same procedure with a two row Sunrider!

Thurmy7

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban, Tacoma, Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought one from Ford (2 months ago?) and also from Bestop (last week). Bimini mesh 4 door. Both have my cash. No shipping info from either place. I am just curious which one will show up first. Ironically, I have had my Bronco for awhile now. Can't complain but would like a barrier between my bald head and the Arizona sun with the softtop off or open. Sun feels 10 feet away!
I just spoke to a William at Bestop and he told me the Bimini listing on their site for $269 is in error and they don't actually have them available for sale yet and doesn't know when they will be available. If you actually get one delivered either from Ford or Bestop let us know. I still need an actual Bronco first either way... so there's that.

az_dirt

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bad Sas AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just spoke to a William at Bestop and he told me the Bimini listing on their site for $269 is in error and they don't actually have them available for sale yet and doesn't know when they will be available. If you actually get one delivered either from Ford or Bestop let us know. I still need an actual Bronco first either way... so there's that.
Well bummer. Bestop order placed 8/27/22 shows I ordered "Mesh Bimini Sunshade '21-22 Bronco". My cc was charged and got an email. Not sure what is going on. They are probably just getting stuff sorted out...

Good luck on your Bronco order. It is worth the wait.
Sponsored