Dral97

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Wrangler YJ and 392, BMW 4 series
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’ll put in a vote for a squared back one that can go fully back for the 4dr. I’d get a factory one if it didn’t require all the extra parts that are so hard to get.
Sponsored

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bestop Trektop Review for 2021-2023 Ford Bronco 227DB569-1B12-4B1F-A6EE-91042B1B4BF3

Love mine!!! It’s a tough day at work sitting on the gulf

Gulftrack

Wildtrak
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco wild trak, 22 Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m disappointed with the lack of quality. My top is 6 months old. After 1 month the cable that screws in to the rear passenger window (2door) snapped, then the screw of the driver side cable fell off. The plastic beads that slide in are also mis matched. Some have cones on the edges to guide the windows into place, others don’t and it causes the metal track to peel plastic away from the plastic bead. Worst best top product I’ve owned.

01AA3033-F707-41A9-8C8F-6F9F619883AC.jpeg

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m disappointed with the lack of quality. My top is 6 months old. After 1 month the cable that screws in to the rear passenger window (2door) snapped, then the screw of the driver side cable fell off. The plastic beads that slide in are also mis matched. Some have cones on the edges to guide the windows into place, others don’t and it causes the metal track to peel plastic away from the plastic bead. Worst best top product I’ve owned.

01AA3033-F707-41A9-8C8F-6F9F619883AC.jpeg
Only my rear window has a cone at either end. Agree it would be nice for the side windows to have cones, but I’ve had no problems at all after over a year of use - and I install/ remove the side panel probably 3x a week. The metal bracket at rear of roof adjacent to where side panels slide in can be adjusted. I only learned this after a while, and it makes sliding the window beads in MUCH easier. A little Vaseline on the beads helps, too.

Sponsored

Gulftrack

Wildtrak
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco wild trak, 22 Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Only my rear window has a cone at either end. Agree it would be nice for the side windows to have cones, but I’ve had no problems at all after over a year of use - and I install/ remove the side panel probably 3x a week. The metal bracket at rear of roof adjacent to where side panels slide in can be adjusted. I only learned this after a while, and it makes sliding the window beads in MUCH easier. A little Vaseline on the beads helps, too.
Thanks for the tip!

Moose95

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Bestop_Team, any plans for additional colors in the future? I know several of us would love a tan top.
I second the support for a tan top! With the almost complete lack of hardtop availability, many new buyers (myself included) already have a convertible top, so committing $2k to get a better top is tempting, but still hard to justify. However, if it were also a different color (tan), then that would push me over the top (no pun intended) and I'd order one the day it comes out. Please consider a tan top!

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't care for the slant back. Looks odd to me, but hey, variety is the spice of life. If others like it, good for them.

Winni Made

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have both tops for my 22 Outerbanks. Factory hard top and best top trektop. I switch them with the changing seasons. Love the trektop! I keep begging Bestop to make a duster that uses the same rail as the soft windows.
After the initial assembly, how much work is the seasonal change?
Sponsored