Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wondering how it compares to the factory soft top? Any insight would be appreciated. With my Pass points, I could score a 2 door twill top from Ford for around $1100.

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gonna get the sunrider as soon as my bronco gets here!

Sponsored

BradenOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Wrangler, 21 Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That looks soooo much better than the factory soft top. Shame you can't buy a new Bronco sans top and add your own.
Would look a lot better if it would go all the way down in the back if it doesn't go all the way down what's the point of having it

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wondering how it compares to the factory soft top? Any insight would be appreciated. With my Pass points, I could score a 2 door twill top from Ford for around $1100.
I love it. I like how it doesn't fold all the way down because then when I look in the mirror or to the back it looks like there is no roof at all. Very easy to operate too. Not hard to install either. I would recommend to anyone looking for a dual top option, which is what I really wanted from the start.

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Answered my own question, the top I'm ordering from Levitt will be the Trek Top from Besttop!

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Wait! Are you saying that the bestop bronco top does not go all the way back? If it does not go all the way back then what is the point? At least the factory top goes all the way back.

I don't get it.

Would look a lot better if it would go all the way down in the back if it doesn't go all the way down what's the point of having it

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Bestop's I had on my Jeeps were far better than the factory units. I can only imagine this one would be the same. Hopefully someone will be able to do a comparison soon.

Sponsored

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Had mine for over a week now!
Ford Bronco Bestop Trektop Soft Top now available IMG_20211105_085138
Curious as to how easy it is to swap between hard and bestop soft tops? From the video I saw seems like there’s a lot of little parts and brackets with the bestop. Would you be able to leave those on when the hardtop goes back on?

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There’s a few YouTube vids of the bestop top. It doesn’t lower all the way down in back like a convertible- the rear section is removed and there’s still a roof over the cargo area. That’s what is meant by “seeing all the way through” - no giant accordioned roof in back.

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Curious as to how easy it is to swap between hard and bestop soft tops? From the video I saw seems like there’s a lot of little parts and brackets with the bestop. Would you be able to leave those on when the hardtop goes back on?
I haven't tried to switch back yet, I don't think it will be too hard.

long_road

Big Bend
First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202? 4dr CG Big Bend 2.3 7MT (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have an '05 Wrangler with a Bestop trektop on it. Have had it for years. It's never leaked a single drop. I had to replace the rear panel a year or so ago because of a busted zipper, and I've had to replace a few of the plastic fittings and hinge pins over the years (which are cheap and easy to snag off Amazon or eBay). Overall, I'm super impressed with it. The actual fabric material looks as new and perfect now as it did the day I got it. From the pics, the Bronco top seems to be designed pretty much exactly the same as the one on my Jeep. I'll probably end up with one of these on my Bronco eventually if I'm not happy with the factory top. Bestop stuff is good quality and I think it's well worth the money.

And the slant-back design just looks great!
Sponsored