Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I know this has been answered somewhere, but I can’t seem to find it - For the Trektop, how do you access the cargo area? Does it prop up similar to the factory soft top? Any videos or pictures of this?

Thanks!
You have to either remove the back window or unclip it from the sides. It is not as accessible as the factory soft top or the MIC. I still love it though.
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You have to either remove the back window or unclip it from the sides. It is not as accessible as the factory soft top or the MIC. I still love it though.
Thanks!

Thats too bad. I was hoping it would have been similar to the OEM. But maybe that’s how it gets away without the wavy windows.

faziorf

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2DR OBX AMB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I installed it myself. I am not a mechanic, but I am very mechanically inclined. It was a very easy install though, it just bolts on to pre-existing parts of the roll bar and body. The only unclear part in the instructions were about where the seal is in the very first step, spoiler alert, look in the box with the windows! I am tempted to put the MIC back on just to see how easy it is to switch back, but I am still enjoying the easy open style.
I am curious about this so I’m looking forward to your feedback. The instructions I saw made it look like there was just enough mods done that might impede the hard top but maybe I’m confused.

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am curious about this so I’m looking forward to your feedback. The instructions I saw made it look like there was just enough mods done that might impede the hard top but maybe I’m confused.
The brackets will have to come off. I'm thinking I can leave the canvas connected and take it off as a unit. We will see when I get ready to switch back.

mrnoodley

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK, 2018 JL, 2020 Gladiator, 2021 2dr Badland
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m a big fan of the twill slant back top for 2 door
I ordered a 2dr twill Trektop from Bestop last week. Just have to decide if I want to install it right away or wait until spring.

Sponsored

BRKOBILLY2

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So I know that this is a Trektop discussion...but I spoke with the owner of MYTOP the convertible Jeep top and he said they are working on it for Bronco and will have three colors. Watch them on social. The only issue to me is the cost $$$$. https://mytop.us/

CyberOrangeBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered 2 door twill direct from Bestop today. $1546 with a nice discount I got from a Bestop customer service rep today.
How were you able to get a discount?

Bestop_Team

First Edition
First Name
Bestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Curious as to how easy it is to swap between hard and bestop soft tops? From the video I saw seems like there’s a lot of little parts and brackets with the bestop. Would you be able to leave those on when the hardtop goes back on?
Hi there!
You will have to remove all of the hardware to switch back and forth.

Eryn@Bestop

Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Bestop_Team Any chance of you doing a run of Bronco soft tops in your Spice or Tan Twill color?

Bestop_Team

First Edition
First Name
Bestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Keep checking our website and sign up for emails to be the first to know about new products!

- Eryn@Bestop

GoobertownDaddy

Base
First Name
Murphy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 2004 JEEP WRANGLER, 2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm glad my wife wanted to wait for a hardtop... All the soft tops are hideous. My truck was in the shop getting warranty work done and they gave my a Bronco badlands 4dr soft top as a loaner and it was just ok. Everyday driving I would not care for it.

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The Besttop is very nice, much nicer than the OEM! I know from experience, cannot wait till warmer weather to put mine back on.

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What about the “belt seal”? I assume you could keep that in place when reinstalling the the hard top. Could probably handle a few soft to hard installation cycles.

I also have a product request. Please make a “Bestop Header Extended Safari Style Bikini Top” for the bronco.🙏🏽

Hi there!
You will have to remove all of the hardware to switch back and forth.

Eryn@Bestop
Sponsored