Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do they have a bikini top for 2D broncos?
Sponsored

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What happens when it rains? My soft top completely drenches me in a stream of water. Is this top the same?
Haven't been blessed with a rainy day yet to know. The hard top does drench you I found out.

Sponsored

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

when you roll it back, does it go down to the tire or sit up like the pictures on the website?
It sits above the cross bar, inside the vehicle you don't even know it's there.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

$1799 for 4D

elseminoleguapo

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

That looks soooo much better than the factory soft top. Shame you can't buy a new Bronco sans top and add your own.
Agreed. Not sure what happens if you have the soft top and then option this from Ford. They fulfill it without the soft top that's already cooked into your price? If you swap out the factory unit for this you should get a credit. Otherwise, why not get the factory option, use it until it's beat up, or sell it, then get this aftermarket?

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Okay, Ford. Grab one of these and throw it on a 2 door and deliver me my Bronco.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Okay, Ford. Grab one of these and throw it on a 2 door and deliver me my Bronco.
I already have my 2 Door Bestop TrekTop.... Even my Badlands suspension for my OBX shipped today... The ONLY thing I don't have?!? A F'ing Bronco???

@Ford Motor Company how is it that it's faster to order a Bronco piece by piece (and build myself) quicker than it is to just buy the thing outright by over 3 months?!?

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I already have my 2 Door Bestop TrekTop.... Even my Badlands suspension for my OBX shipped today... The ONLY thing I don't have?!? A F'ing Bronco???

@Ford Motor Company how is it that it's faster to order a Bronco piece by piece (and build myself) quicker than it is to just buy the thing outright by over 3 months?!?
I decided a while back that I am not purchasing anything Bronco-related until I have a VIN. Until then, it’s not real.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There’s a few YouTube vids of the bestop top. It doesn’t lower all the way down in back like a convertible- the rear section is removed and there’s still a roof over the cargo area. That’s what is meant by “seeing all the way through” - no giant accordioned roof in back.
Other than on the factory "free" softtop the rear side windows must first be removed prior to removing back window, you can see all the way through the back with factory soft just the same.

And when a hardtop becomes available, after removing the 3 soft windows it is 6 bols to remove and reinstall between soft and MIC
Sponsored