Sponsored

Beware if you buy from ACCESSORIES.FORD.COM; Keep your shipping box (Brown Cardboard Box) if you need to return anything. Seriously!

Icycalm

First Edition
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 gmc yukon
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

WARNING!!! IF YOU PLAN ON BUYING FROM ACCESSORIES.FORD.COM...

I recently purchased a bunch of parts for my Bronco on https://accessories.ford.com/. There are a few parts that I decided that I didn't want after I received them.
Mind you, there was a lot of small accessories, so they shipped in all in a big box.

I call the (844) 589-0600 to request a return. These parts are new, and still in the plastic bag they came in with the QR codes and barcode, never installed.

I was told they would need me to ship it back in the BROWN CARDBOARD BOX I received that parts in..... I thought he was joking.
It's the holiday season, and I got this big cardboard box along with a bunch of other items.... and a million shipping boxes from the holiday. It got recycled with all the other shipping boxes.

Nowhere did it say, KEEP THIS CARDBOARD BOX IF YOU NEED TO RETURN ANYTHING.

I wanted to let anyone that orders from them to beware of this so you don't get stuck with parts you might not want. Keep the brown shipping cardboard box it came in, or tear off ALL the shipping barcodes from the box!

Part Rant, Part Warning... I know, 1st World Problems... :)
Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good to know. Thanks

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like your Felix the Cat and I am still waiting on my OBX 471 days and counting
Thanks, he'll be on my Bronco just as my avatar. Had this one my XJ but it'll be a sticker instead of magnet this time ;)
Ford Bronco Beware if you buy from ACCESSORIES.FORD.COM; Keep your shipping box (Brown Cardboard Box) if you need to return anything.  Seriously! IMGP1308.JPG

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So, in the end, did they let you return it or are you stuck with it?

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That's a good tip Joseph, thanks. If nothing else I guess you could post the parts you didn't want on the marketplace here. Good Luck.

gocats132

Base
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's a good tip Joseph, thanks. If nothing else I guess you could post the parts you didn't want on the marketplace here. Good Luck.
There is a marketplace here?

Queenliza00

Base
First Name
boaz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for sharing the information. I will think before buying from any store not only accessories.ford.com. I suggest everyone read the information before buying anything. Mainly their warranty, guarantee and return and refund policy.

Xtermin8

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Curious to know who delivered it to you? (Ups, Amazon, etc). Also wondering what ended up happening since this is an older post? I may be able to be of assistance.
Sponsored