Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium w/ Performance Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've got an OBX on order and I hear the Dueler's that come with it are kinda terrible (and don't look much better). I'm not looking to do any crazy off-roading but I would like a good mix between a the Dueler and a KO2. Has anyone seen the new BFG Trail Terrain A/T yet? Anyone considering it as a tamer tire that can perform well on road and off?

Sponsored

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Never heard of them... Interesting.

GK6G

Badlands
First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Jeep Grand Cherokee, '16 Merc Sprinter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
New Tire from BFG. It's already dumping snow and full on winter here in Colorado, so I needed to replace the tires on my Jeep Grand Cherokee while I wait for my Bronco. I ordered a set of these, and will let you know how they work out. I live in the high country and drive in the snow from now through may. I also work on a ranch (ski guide and avalanche forecaster) on a lot of weekends. Last winter the ranch road was a full on monster truck rally. I should be able to report back on mud and snow performance in a few weeks.

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OP
OP
bronK1TT

bronK1TT

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

New Tire from BFG. It's already dumping snow and full on winter here in Colorado, so I needed to replace the tires on my Jeep Grand Cherokee while I wait for my Bronco. I ordered a set of these, and will let you know how they work out. I live in the high country and drive in the snow from now through may. I also work on a ranch (ski guide and avalanche forecaster) on a lot of weekends. Last winter the ranch road was a full on monster truck rally. I should be able to report back on mud and snow performance in a few weeks.
Awesome! Yeah they're a brand new tire so it'll be nice to hear your feedback on the snow. I live in MI and want something that would be a more aggressive looking tire without being as aggressive as a KO2. Looking forward to your feedback once you get them put on!

Sponsored

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bohlmbo

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1966 Mustang, 2014 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Had Firestone Destination ATs on a 2011 4Runner and they were a good compromise. I believe there is a newer version in between the AT and the MT as well.

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do they have the 3 peak/snowflake symbol on them? Thats what you may need.
Maxxis Razr A/T's have this. I run them on my truck and they are pretty awesome. Lots of racing experience as well. They make great off road tired for bikes, dirt bikes and off road 4x4's

OP
OP
bronK1TT

bronK1TT

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do they have the 3 peak/snowflake symbol on them? Thats what you may need.
Maxxis Razr A/T's have this. I run them on my truck and they are pretty awesome. Lots of racing experience as well. They make great off road tired for bikes, dirt bikes and off road 4x4's
Yep! They are 3-Peak Mountain Snow Flake (3PMSF) rated, plus allegedly according to the YouTube in the OP they're supposed to be 3PMSF throughout the life of the tire. They also have a 60,000 mi tread life warranty
Sponsored