Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, ‘21 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I saw the video of a 2dr Bronco w sasquatch in the wild on youtube from April and two things are piquing my interest.

1) it had big a$$ flares fender flares. I looked at other photos and particularly the photos of the 4d badlands w sasquatch on my order page and they are significantly different - is this cause it's preproduction and so who knows what was tacked on? The order page version is WAYYY better - there is a slight flare on the body and then much thinner plastic flares, vs no flare in body and FAT plastic flares - See the difference below:
Ford Bronco Big A$$ Fender Flares and Yellow daytime run lights Actual Fender Flares

Ford Bronco Big A$$ Fender Flares and Yellow daytime run lights 2Dr Flares in the Wild

2) it had yellow colored signature daytime run lights which looks fantastic. does anyone have any info if this is in fact the color of the DRL??
Ford Bronco Big A$$ Fender Flares and Yellow daytime run lights Yellow DRL
Sponsored

OP
OP
luptanpitman

luptanpitman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, ‘21 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The ugly fender flares in the actual picture are optional ones you can order after delivery. The ones that come standard with the vehicle are different and like the ones in the rendering.
that would make sense. I just went to the Loren Healy vids from his Moab trip and checked cause he had a 4dr BL sasquatch and it also had the same as the render. but man that in the wild video had me looking up removal plans already ha.

Ford Bronco Big A$$ Fender Flares and Yellow daytime run lights Screen Shot 2021-05-11 at 1.54.27 PM

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I saw the video of a 2dr Bronco w sasquatch in the wild on youtube from April and two things are piquing my interest.

1) it had big a$$ flares fender flares. I looked at other photos and particularly the photos of the 4d badlands w sasquatch on my order page and they are significantly different - is this cause it's preproduction and so who knows what was tacked on? The order page version is WAYYY better - there is a slight flare on the body and then much thinner plastic flares, vs no flare in body and FAT plastic flares - See the difference below:
Ford Bronco Big A$$ Fender Flares and Yellow daytime run lights Screen Shot 2021-05-11 at 1.54.27 PM

2) it had yellow colored signature daytime run lights which looks fantastic. does anyone have any info if this is in fact the color of the DRL??
All the DRLs we've seen on the signature lights are white only. That lighted bar however is also the turn signal.... so it changes from white to amber when indicating.

We've seen some still photos that made it look like they were amber as DRLs, but it was actually just the 4-way hazards flashing.

Without a link to the video you took that screen capture from, I can't say what's going on.

Sponsored

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm still hoping there is amber/white selection in the menus somewhere. But I doubt there is.

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yoooooo. Found the video its from. They are driving with solid amber bars!!

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know I shouldn't be excited. Yes the color is off. Someone would have found this feature if it existed.

I can still hope...

Sponsored

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

A51Asheville

Black Diamond
First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Sas Mid Package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That 4WP Fender Delete is gonna be one of my first mods(or similar aftermarket delete.)

OP
OP
luptanpitman

luptanpitman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, ‘21 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would not get too excited... it looks like it might just be a white balance problem playing tricks on the video, as the bar is the same color as the ring.

Additionally, that is not nearly as amber as it should be.

Screen Shot 2021-05-11 at 17.22.51.png

Compare to:
black 2 door bronco on the road 1.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-05-11 at 17.26.10.png
Screen Shot 2021-05-11 at 17.26.25.png

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/signature-led-headlights-tail-light-modes-video.14372/

I dont think it's amber I think it's yellow - slightly different and way better than amber. Here's another Loren Healy vid from that moab trip and it's got the same thing - I can't imagine all these videos have the same white balance issue. I think they just have a slightly yellow hue and perhaps not on the base.. maybe signature only? here's the link you can see the yellow for sure:

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I messed around with the headlights on the Broncos at the event in Charlotte last week. They’re definitely white and not amber on the signature edition.
Sponsored