Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks whoever mentioned BD has blue stitching and accents. I feel like cactus gray and A51 won't look right with the interior :cry: i can't unsee it
Huh, I thought it would look best. Now the reds and yellow on the other hand.......
Sponsored

Gman90

Base
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 mustang gt500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Huh, I thought it would look best. Now the reds and yellow on the other hand.......
i think it'll look great with VB, but with out white roof i dont want that color. Im falling in love with carbonized gray for base model and cactus gray for others. what is someone wants cyber orange and it has blue stitching and blue accents on the inside...:sick:

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Fiesta ST, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

TBH, I haven't read it, and, I don't get into those threads. Too much unnecessary drama. ?
Well, the cliff notes are in the first post - no drama there.

bk1287

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Really random, but are there no tube steps for the BD?

Sponsored

GravityDancer

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
But the thing is.. those exceptions are big for me. I just don't want cloth seats, as that's a pretty big deal breaker. Black Diamond is still a great value for me, as the vinyl seats and drain plugs are too major for me to sacrifice. I am thinking of just not doing sasquatch and moving up to OBX since I the lux package adds so much, and without the sasquatch it comes close to a decked out BB, or a well-optioned BD. I can live with 6 GOAT modes, and the suspension and tires, etc. I can upgrade later. Such a hard choice between value though!! Now I'm even considering a low-optioned Badlands since it comes standard with 33's... This is pure agony!!

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Where did you see them in action? Link?

Wicho2k

Black Diamond
First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Question about Sasquatch package: I'm thinking of holding off on the Sasquatch to make it more affordable and will possibly invest on the big wheels later. What options should I add to compensate for what the SQ offers??

zrockin

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Nissan Frontier 4x4 Midnight
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I priced a Big Bend that has the ALL Black Diamond capabilities except seats and flooring. SURPRISINGLY, the Big Bend is CHEAPER and LOOKS BETTER than the Black Diamond. See the photos and pricing and decide which looks better. Here's why I think the Big Bend is better.

Big Bend has
- Better looking grille
- Allows Signature headlights ($795)
- Optional Rear Diff Locker (BD Std)
- Optional Heavy Duty Bumper (BD Std)
- Optional Rock Rail (BD Std)
- Optional Aux Switches (BD Std)
- Aluminum wheels Std
- Cloth seats & carpet (preferred for me in Miami Beach, don't care much one way or the other)

Black Diamond
- No Signature headlight option
- Ugly grille (imo)
- Steel rims Std (BB Std, optional pictured $995)
- Vinyl seats & rubber floors (others prefer this)
- AT tires Std

I added all options to Big Bend that are standard on the Black Diamond which included EVERYTHING necessary for off-roading. Also added the pretty headlights and Aux switches. Added aluminum rims to BD. I'd ride BB street tires and replace with ATs later. Don't you think the BB looks a lot better??

Big Bend A51.jpg
Black Diamond.jpg
pricing.png
You could also get the sound dampening with Sasquatch on BB and not on BD!

Sponsored

Jrod0486

Black Diamond
First Name
Jarrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Question about Sasquatch package: I'm thinking of holding off on the Sasquatch to make it more affordable and will possibly invest on the big wheels later. What options should I add to compensate for what the SQ offers??
If you don't get Sasquatch, all the Sasquatch equipment is only available on Badlands, Wildtrak, and FE.

Wicho2k

Black Diamond
First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you don't get Sasquatch, all the Sasquatch equipment is only available on Badlands, Wildtrak, and FE.
What specific Items would it be?

I dont see:
electronic-locking front and rear axles, 4.7 Final Drive Ratio, high-clearance suspension, position-sensitive Bilstein™ shock absorbers

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Out of all the features I wish they didn't have the turn assist standard on all the models/trims w/e. It's probably a $500+ feature and how many times you think someone will actually use it to justify the cost? I'd rather it be left out and save me the $.

Jrod0486

Black Diamond
First Name
Jarrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What specific Items would it be?

I dont see:
electronic-locking front and rear axles, 4.7 Final Drive Ratio, high-clearance suspension, position-sensitive Bilstein™ shock absorbers
I guess I don't get what you're asking... you don't see those items on those trims?

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This exactly. It's one of the things not brought up in a lot of the talk about the Advanced transfer case. Manual, 4.46, and the Advanced transfer case give the second best crawl ratio of any other model. Badlands 7MT (and ManSquatch) gives the best, BD 7MT with the 4a is the next best thing. Unless I'm missing something BD is the only combo to get 7MT, 4A, and 4.46s.
I might just be misunderstanding your comment, but wouldn't BL have the same exact crawl ratio as the BD when both are ManSquatched? Actually am I overthinking this, wouldn't every trim have the same crawl ratio as BL when ManSquatched?
Sponsored