First Name
Ashley
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future 2021 Bronco Owner
Bronco
Big Bend
Clubs

That is how I feel for a lot of it. Although I do really want to put the bash plates underneath. What did you go with for interior? I really like the sandstone a lot.

Hopefully Ford gets things figured out and you get yours soon. I’m going with a soft top just to get my Bronco as soon as possible. I’ll pick up a hard top later, when they become available.
I went with the Sandstone. I also got a bestop soft top fastback ordered. It’s on backorder though. Which is fine. Now I’m getting a new top. Hold off the ST till next spring, but I’ll have it. I got a little storage shed I can put my MIC in.

OP
OP
Little Foot

Little Foot

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Bronco
Base
I went with the Sandstone. I also got a bestop soft top fastback ordered. It’s on backorder though. Which is fine. Now I’m getting a new top. Hold off the ST till next spring, but I’ll have it. I got a little storage shed I can put my MIC in.
Any idea the differences between the Wildtrak interior and yours? I think I read that the entire seat is cloth for Big Bend and leather trimmed in Wildtrak.

Any reservations on how it may hold up?

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future 2021 Bronco Owner
Bronco
Big Bend
Clubs

Any idea the differences between the Wildtrak interior and yours? I think I read that the entire seat is cloth for Big Bend and leather trimmed in Wildtrak.

Any reservations on how it may hold up?
Both are cloth in those options. Just the WT the middle of the seat has a pattern of Digi Camo. I think it hold up great. I got some seat covers too. Off the Ford site. Keep the protected. They only cover the bottom seat and the back. Sides of the seat are still exposed. Which works great. My dog like to dig the seats on car rides! 😂🤣😂

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze
Bronco
Big Bend
Clubs

I think bash plates will be the only mod I get to start, then will watch the aftermarket for other bits that suit my needs. There will be a MASSIVE selection of mods for these in a few years, and I refuse to spend a bunch of money on something I sort of like now when I know darn well there will be other options I like much better if I just have some patience.

Advertisement

Quake LED
Advertisement