Sponsored

Big Bend 'optional' Signature Lights - (LED Tail Lights?) - FORD, We need clarification!

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

All Bronco lighting is LED, however Ford does need to clarify if they are signature LED taillights on Big Bend
Sponsored

PLindsey725

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mid package adds the LED taillights on BB, as previously stated for the Co Pilot 360 sensors like on F150/Ranger.

OP
OP
Cheshire

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mid package adds the LED taillights on BB, as previously stated for the Co Pilot 360 sensors like on F150/Ranger.
Do you have any evidence of this? It certainly isn't listed on B&P nor Ford's B&P guide nor any other product description I've seen. Please tell me where you see that Mid Package adds Signature tails lights on Big Bend.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do you have any evidence of this? It certainly isn't listed on B&P nor Ford's B&P guide nor any other product description I've seen. Please tell me where you see that Mid Package adds Signature tails lights on Big Bend.
Someone earlier posted about a BL and it actually showed the rear led's listed! I've never seen that sheet, it's not the pricing doc we got, nor on the webpage. I had the BL pic and logo and had Bronco Nation in the lower corner. I'm not in BN so no idea where they got it from.

OP
OP
Cheshire

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Someone earlier posted about a BL and it actually showed the rear led's listed! I've never seen that sheet, it's not the pricing doc we got, nor on the webpage. I had the BL pic and logo and had Bronco Nation in the lower corner. I'm not in BN so no idea where they got it from.
Damn man, we're discussing Big Bend! ? Ugh

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What is that sheet you're looking at? It's not the pricing sheet I thought it was....oh, now seeing it's from Bronco Nation....I'm not following them....can you grab the one for BD?
That is the B&P PDF that BN sent out just before the B&P went live.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep YJ, Ford Fiesta ST, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
All Bronco lighting is LED, however Ford does need to clarify if they are signature LED taillights on Big Bend
Not correct at all.

All headlights are LED. Taillights are either incandescent or LED
Again. B.L.I.S.S. sensors are NOT in the taillights in the Bronco.

You're assumption is illogical.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe rear LEDs are part of the Ford Copilot that’s part of the mid package.
Please stop repeating this.

LED tl's are standard in the Bandlands. Badlands does NOT come standard with mid package, only standard package. So unless Ford is splitting up individual items in the packages differently for the models (which would be a production nightmare), the LED tail lights are not tied to the mid package.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sneakers
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Please stop repeating this.

LED tl's are standard in the Bandlands. Badlands does NOT come standard with mid package, only standard package. So unless Ford is splitting up individual items in the packages differently for the models (which would be a production nightmare), the LED tail lights are not tied to the mid package.

sscx44.JPG

Sponsored

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not correct at all.

All headlights are LED. Taillights are either incandescent or LED

Again. B.L.I.S.S. sensors are NOT in the taillights in the Bronco.

You're assumption is illogical.
Ah, I double checked and stand corrected. Only the headlights are LED. Apologies

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep YJ, Ford Fiesta ST, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ah, I double checked and stand corrected. Only the headlights are LED. Apologies
Dude, I know (or think I know) way too much about this imaginary vehicle that I'm waiting for. Many of us are in the same boat. And what bits we as individuals are missing get filled in by our friends here.

I think my wife is right.

It's becoming an obsession.

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dude, I know (or think I know) way too much about this imaginary vehicle that I'm waiting for. Many of us are in the same boat. And what bits we as individuals are missing get filled in by our friends here.

oh yeah, my wife already knows its an obsession with me. So I guess I need to remind her who's boss ;-) LOL!!

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ya think? I've even gotten of FB, way too toxic. You're ashamed of you have an opinion that's out of favor. So I don't know where America went, but this forum is all I got left. LOL
Sponsored