Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was wondering where I am in my exact same build vs other B6G members.
I am a morning after res. July14 6am. Big Bend Sasquatch 2.7L MIC hard top, steel bumper, tow hitch, hero switch, Mid Package. I have no Dealer numbers, no, Vin, no build date. Nothing. and yes, my 3rd time change from my outer banks is still on my Reservation page. lol.

Ford Bronco BIG BEND SAME BUILD AS ME RESERVE AND ORDER COMPARISON Annotation 2021-06-24 095533
Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Itā€™s because you drew tires on your picture

BroncoTodd

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model X 100D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same situation as you. I originally ordered a wild track. Once I got a look at that interior, I switched to badlands on the order. My car still shows as a wild track on the reservation page, but the actual order in the system (which i have a copy from the dealer) is clearly for a badlands, so im not worried about it.

And like most of us on here, no build date estimate yet.

OP
OP
FATHORSE

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Same situation as you. I originally ordered a wild track. Once I got a look at that interior, I switched to badlands on the order. My car still shows as a wild track on the reservation page, but the actual order in the system (which i have a copy from the dealer) is clearly for a badlands, so im not worried about it.

Yeah, Wild Track interior turned me off as well. My choices were Basic Badlands or Loaded out BigBend.

Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So basically what I had to do to get a VIN wasā€¦.Dropā€¦these two items
Tow, HD Bumpers, and Bush plates.
Then I added floor mats and was still ā€œunbuildableā€ till I added the rear cargo mat too!
Hereā€™s my window sticker. I started with the 2.3 so that wasnā€™t anything to change.

824EAEDE-BEFC-4BB2-8CC1-743440B1EC8D.jpeg

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, Wild Track interior turned me off as well. My choices were Basic Badlands or Loaded out BigBend.
interesting, I went the other way. what about the wildtrak interior don't you like?

KDAber64

Big Bend
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F 150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So basically what I had to do to get a VIN wasā€¦.Dropā€¦these two items
Tow, HD Bumpers, and Bush plates.
Then I added floor mats and was still ā€œunbuildableā€ till I added the rear cargo mat too!
Hereā€™s my window sticker. I started with the 2.3 so that wasnā€™t anything to change.
I really want the Tow package and 2.7 on mine so I guess I will be here for the long run. Excited you have one on the way! Congrat's

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those are sasquatch tires. lol
And mighty fine ones at that!
Don't let these haters steal your thunder!
I'd be proud to sport those sand-wheelchair looking Squatch tires anywhere. ā¤

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I really want the Tow package and 2.7 on mine so I guess I will be here for the long run. Excited you have one on the way! Congrat's
Thank you. I decided Iā€™d change the bumpers anyway and now I got the fog wiring. As for the tow. Iā€™m going to have the dealer slap something on. I only carry a tow basket and bike rack for the time being.

Sponsored

KDAber64

Big Bend
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F 150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thank you. I decided Iā€™d change the bumpers anyway and now I got the fog wiring. As for the tow. Iā€™m going to have the dealer slap something on. I only carry a tow basket and bike rack for the time being.
lol, the fog lights are why I didn't go with the HD bumper! I wanted the wiring and I'll get some aftermarket bumpers down the road. I need the tow for a utility trailer and hopefully a small teardrop type off road trailer with brakes in the future.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

lol, the fog lights are why I didn't go with the HD bumper! I wanted the wiring and I'll get some aftermarket bumpers down the road. I need the tow for a utility trailer and hopefully a small teardrop type off road trailer with brakes in the future.
I may also pull a teardrop camper later. Figure Iā€™ll cross that bridge on adding all that later. Maybe by then Iā€™ll just have two Broncos!! šŸ˜‚

BroncoTodd

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model X 100D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
interesting, I went the other way. what about the wildtrak interior don't you like?
IMO - The black and light creme combination looks horrible when its new. It's going to look even worse when the creme parts get dirty (cloth) or age (leather). The digital como print in the middle is yet a 3rd color / pattern combination that make it look even more amateurish. I haven't even mentioned the grabber blue stitching handle and vent clips to tie it all together.

I didn't graduate from some fancy design school or anything, but even I can tell you that everything is clashing. It's like the design team asked a bunch of grade school kids what they liked, and they just threw it all together.

There are issues with many of the other color combinations this year, but this is even worse than navy pier. I'm not saying don't take risks. I think the some interiors on the pre-produciton models during the reveal looked amazing. At the least give us 1 option for a not such a 'high contrast' interior look.

If I end up getting pushed to a MY22, and Wildtrack has a less controversial interior option, I may end up switching back.

Calicorks

Badlands
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same for me. If you check your email, youā€™ll of gotten a confirmation from Ford with the new build. Thereā€™s a link in the email and if you click that, it takes you to a page that will show you the updated build.

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IMO - The black and light creme combination looks horrible when its new. It's going to look even worse when the creme parts get dirty (cloth) or age (leather). The digital como print in the middle is yet a 3rd color / pattern combination that make it look even more amateurish. I haven't even mentioned the grabber blue stitching handle and vent clips to tie it all together.

I didn't graduate from some fancy design school or anything, but even I can tell you that everything is clashing. It's like the design team asked a bunch of grade school kids what they liked, and they just threw it all together.

There are issues with many of the other color combinations this year, but this is even worse than navy pier. I'm not saying don't take risks. I think the some interiors on the pre-produciton models during the reveal looked amazing. At the least give us 1 option for a not such a 'high contrast' interior look.

If I end up getting pushed to a MY22, and Wildtrack has a less controversial interior option, I may end up switching back.

I guess I'll find out, I have a Wildtrack with leather on order. though day by day the likelihood of me snagging a 4runner instead goes up, up, up.
Sponsored