First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was wondering where I am in my exact same build vs other B6G members.
I am a morning after res. July14 6am. Big Bend Sasquatch 2.7L MIC hard top, steel bumper, tow hitch, hero switch, Mid Package. I have no Dealer numbers, no, Vin, no build date. Nothing. and yes, my 3rd time change from my outer banks is still on my Reservation page. lol.

Annotation 2021-06-24 095533.jpg
My order is almost exactly the same. Reserved an outer banks (still shows this on my order tracker), but ordered a Big Bend Sasquatch w/everything you have, except the steel bumper and I took off the MIC hard top and tow pkg, which resulted in getting my VIN and build date of 7/19. I loaded it up with lots of goodies lol.

Called ford today to verify if it was unchanged, they said they could not verify a build date at this time which the re-scheduling going on. Still have my VIN, but Iā€™m confident it will either remain the same build week or be re-scheduled very soon since itā€™s a ā€œbuildableā€ order. Iā€™ll call again in a week or two to bug them again
Sponsored

OP
OP
FATHORSE

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I prefer the darker colors in my interior and not a fan of the digital print in the seats. But this does look good.

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IMO - The black and light creme combination looks horrible when its new. It's going to look even worse when the creme parts get dirty (cloth) or age (leather). The digital como print in the middle is yet a 3rd color / pattern combination that make it look even more amateurish. I haven't even mentioned the grabber blue stitching handle and vent clips to tie it all together.

I didn't graduate from some fancy design school or anything, but even I can tell you that everything is clashing. It's like the design team asked a bunch of grade school kids what they liked, and they just threw it all together.

There are issues with many of the other color combinations this year, but this is even worse than navy pier. I'm not saying don't take risks. I think the some interiors on the pre-produciton models during the reveal looked amazing. At the least give us 1 option for a not such a 'high contrast' interior look.

If I end up getting pushed to a MY22, and Wildtrack has a less controversial interior option, I may end up switching back.
Did you end up getting your order confirmation from Ford? I still haven't and It's stressing me out

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So basically what I had to do to get a VIN wasā€¦.Dropā€¦these two items
Tow, HD Bumpers, and Bush plates.
Then I added floor mats and was still ā€œunbuildableā€ till I added the rear cargo mat too!
Hereā€™s my window sticker. I started with the 2.3 so that wasnā€™t anything to change.

824EAEDE-BEFC-4BB2-8CC1-743440B1EC8D.jpeg
Holy crap. You got a 2 door window sticker?!? When was your reservation

BroncoTodd

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model X 100D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you end up getting your order confirmation from Ford? I still haven't and It's stressing me out
You need to get your local dealer to pull it up / send it to you. it should look exactly like you see on recent grainger posts, etc. You will not get it directly from Ford.

Sponsored

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You need to get your local dealer to pull it up / send it to you. it should look exactly like you see on recent grainger posts, etc. You will not get it directly from Ford.
If you're referring to the build dora, that I have. I meant the "your order is confirmed" email from Ford directly.

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So basically what I had to do to get a VIN wasā€¦.Dropā€¦these two items
Tow, HD Bumpers, and Bush plates.
Then I added floor mats and was still ā€œunbuildableā€ till I added the rear cargo mat too!
Hereā€™s my window sticker. I started with the 2.3 so that wasnā€™t anything to change.

824EAEDE-BEFC-4BB2-8CC1-743440B1EC8D.jpeg
That there is one NICE build! I picked the same model / color combo but not the Sasquatch/Mid/Auto. Prices and payments add up way too fast here in Canada. Damn weak dollar. :(

Congrats though! Will definitely need to see your pics!

BroncoTodd

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model X 100D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you're referring to the build dora, that I have. I meant the "your order is confirmed" email from Ford directly.
I didnā€˜t get one either. But, if you log into the ford website, I believe your ā€˜reservation; should now say ā€˜in store orderā€™. (Note for me, it still had my original wild track listed because thats what i originally reserved, even though my order was for a badlandsā€¦so dont expect that to change either)

Long story shortā€¦ i would not worry about fordā€™s IT / customer service department, if you get emails from them, or if the site is correct. That order and its status in the dealer system is the system of record for building your bronco And getting into your hands,

On a semi-related note i did not get the most recent production update from ford either, but i did back in may. Further evidence that they have issues with customer mailing lists.

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didnā€˜t get one either. But, if you log into the ford website, I believe your ā€˜reservation; should now say ā€˜in store orderā€™. (Note for me, it still had my original wild track listed because thats what i originally reserved, even though my order was for a badlandsā€¦so dont expect that to change either)

Long story shortā€¦ i would not worry about fordā€™s IT / customer service department, if you get emails from them, or if the site is correct. That order and its status in the dealer system is the system of record for building your bronco And getting into your hands,

On a semi-related note i did not get the most recent production update from ford either, but i did back in may. Further evidence that they have issues with customer mailing lists.
cheers man - thanks

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All these constant changes in entire model and build spec and people wonder why they can't get a build date.
Of course you'll get thrown out of the que for a bit after a major change order.
Just remove the sins and stop fucking with it already.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That there is one NICE build! I picked the same model / color combo but not the Sasquatch/Mid/Auto. Prices and payments add up way too fast here in Canada. Damn weak dollar. :(

Congrats though! Will definitely need to see your pics!
Iā€™m hoping be here in a month. Should be built this week!! Def post.
Sponsored