First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Great video! I have a BB ordered from Granger. I noticed in the video that the the tube step doesn't cover the body welds underneath.

I get to see my first Bronco live this Saturday at a Bronco event in the Chicagoland area. I'm hoping to see a BB!

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Another great Bronco video from Town & Country Ford.
Hey I remember this guy. I liked his first video of the 2 door trail rig last year. If I recall correctly, it was one of the earliest walk-around videos we saw.

OP
OP
TonyWonder

TonyWonder

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Great video! I have a BB ordered from Granger. I noticed in the video that the the tube step doesn't cover the body welds underneath.

I get to see my first Bronco live this Saturday at a Bronco event in the Chicagoland area. I'm hoping to see a BB!
I saw a 2dr Badlands last weekend. It was impressive. You are going to love seeing it in person!

Sponsored

Flybriz

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Around the 5:00 mark he says that if you want a hard top later, you should get the MIC top now or else you won't have the necessary wiring for it. Is that true? I ordered a soft top with my build so that I could wait for the white top to come out in MY22. Left a VM for my dealer to see if he knows for sure, but curious if anyone else has any input.

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Excellent video, and just strengthens my personal opinion that the Big Bend squatch is going to be the best bang for modest bucks.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Around the 5:00 mark he says that if you want a hard top later, you should get the MIC top now or else you won't have the necessary wiring for it. Is that true? I ordered a soft top with my build so that I could wait for the white top to come out in MY22. Left a VM for my dealer to see if he knows for sure, but curious if anyone else has any input.
Very true, lots of posts about it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TonyWonder

TonyWonder

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is true. I was planning on going soft top at first too, but swapped to the MIC purely for this reason.

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The headliner looks great, much improved fit over the first ones I saw. Glad it was free because I think it's pretty much a must-have for the MIC top.

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
his dealer hijacked multiple reservations

1. Town and country ford ordered my bronco without telling me
    I got Ford to cancel and switch my reservation to a new dealer. You still have a chance to change your order unless you get a vin created by Ford.
  2. Town and country ford ordered my bronco without telling me
    What happened with this? I missed the March 19 order window and just called Ford to find out Town and Country did the same thing with my order. Now I call the sales manager and he claims to know nothing about it and has to talk to his inventory guy tomorrow. Did you get to change your specs...

anl

Badlands
First Name
andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
do you have 2 request the headliner 4 the mic ,or it comes with it 4 the 2021 my only.....does anyone know.

OP
OP
TonyWonder

TonyWonder

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
do you have 2 request the headliner 4 the mic ,or it comes with it 4 the 2021 my only.....does anyone know.
Should already be included unless you have MGV interior. You can request a DORA from the dealer to verify though.
Sponsored