MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Looking snazzy! I love the big bend grille. Wish I could get it in chrome or a lighter color though. Even body color. I kind of think whatever I get that has the washout interior I will add a big bend grille and paint the flares and the grille another color like chrome or velocity blue(my color of choice)or white maybe. But would look so sweet with BDsq or Badlands.

Overland_A51

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150
Great Pictures. Sad the Sas for BB is now way more expensive while still having base interior. For the price it now commands there’s no incentive or value in that trim to become my final choice.

Rick Astley

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'51 Chevy Fleetline, '61 Ford Thunderbird
Don't take this the wrong way, Ashley, but holy cow you get around with that camera!

I'm over here in the rain with the aluminum foil hat on so Ford doesn't know what my build is and increase the price while you're networking like a Kardashian (mid-fame Kardashian* mind you, before they became train wrecks) and getting all those beauty pics of the hardware.

*FWIW: Met Kim K. at the height of her fame at her cosmetic line launch here in Seattle, she was actually fairly cool to talk to for about 5 minutes before she went batshit crazy on somebody for whatever pissed her off. She didn't ask for my autograph.

OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future 2021 Bronco Owner
Clubs

Don't take this the wrong way, Ashley, but holy cow you get around with that camera!

I'm over here in the rain with the aluminum foil hat on so Ford doesn't know what my build is and increase the price while you're networking like a Kardashian (mid-fame Kardashian* mind you, before they became train wrecks) and getting all those beauty pics of the hardware.

*FWIW: Met Kim K. at the height of her fame at her cosmetic line launch here in Seattle, she was actually fairly cool to talk to for about 5 minutes before she went batshit crazy on somebody for whatever pissed her off. She didn't ask for my autograph.
I swear I'm just in the right place at the right time!! It's like the luck of the draw!!

j_marinelli

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2012 Xterra Pro-4X
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

So @618TRVLWILD if I give you my build, can you have Ford poop out the pre production version of it?

I mean I do resemble some version of Momoa after all.... :unsure:

Screenshot_20201221-193206_Chrome.jpg

Beach_Bum

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Liberty Limited
Clubs

Fantastic! Nice job! Oh, why do I keep seeing led tail lights on BB?
The Signature Lighting option on the BB for $795 includes both headlights and taillights. BN confirmed the details of the option in the latest Q/A last week. B/P, of course, only shows the headlights upgraded when the option is added (hence the confusion).

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda 6
The Signature Lighting option on the BB for $795 includes both headlights and taillights. BN confirmed the details of the option in the latest Q/A last week. B/P, of course, only shows the headlights upgraded when the option is added (hence the confusion).
Holy crap, really? I didn't know that! I thought it was $800 for just the head lights! I'm excited now! Thanks for the clarification!

Advertisement

fifteen52

Advertisement