Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know I think Carbonized Grey looks so sleek with the matching top and grill. But then I see Cactus Grey and think it could turn out to be a cool throwback type of color and something you won’t see a lot of on the roads. Here is the picture I was talking about with CarbG that really makes me want it
347DED93-818E-4832-B9D2-E286B86B4D92.jpeg
That is it right there! .. My build expect the wheels .. Goin BD instead .. Hoping the beauty rings still look as good as these do here .. Im back & forth but this looks clean & everything matches really well .. CG OR CG remains the question o_O . if only we can see both for comparison in person !
Every time someone post a pic of a bronco it is followed my members saying ... well that solidifies my choice. Then tomorrow someone post a diff pic with a different color combo and then it is followed by the same comments.

one thing is for certain ... most here have no clue what they want. I suspect come delivery day, some will be in for a rude awakening.

?
What is your color of choice ? Im btwn A51/CG/Carb Grey ..
Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have it narrowed down to 2 colors BUT these pics mean very little. Hopefully dealers will have Broncos to look at come Feb and I want to see them person.

That is it right there! .. My build expect the wheels .. Goin BD instead .. Hoping the beauty rings still look as good as these do here .. Im back & forth but this looks clean & everything matches really well .. CG OR CG remains the question o_O . if only we can see both for comparison in person !

What is your color of choice ? Im btwn A51/CG/Carb Grey ..

Last edited:

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Every time someone post a pic of a bronco it is followed my members saying ... well that solidifies my choice. Then tomorrow someone post a diff pic with a different color combo and then it is followed by the same comments.

one thing is for certain ... most here have no clue what they want. I suspect come delivery day, some will be in for a rude awakening.

?
They will still be happy , at least they will have a Bronco. Can you imagine the ones that canceled their order over that ugly grey MIC top or those colored grab handles etc then see these out in the wild and go "Oh Crap ,that looks stunning !

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hush! Let's keep promoting that the MIC top is UGLY so more peeps cancel.

:)

They will still be happy , at least they will have a Bronco. Can you imagine the ones that canceled their order over that ugly grey MIC top or those colored grab handles etc then see these out in the wild and go "Oh Crap ,that looks stunning !

OP
OP
Daytona_Bronco

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have it narrowed down to 2 colors BUT these pics mean very little. Hopefully dealers will have Broncos to look at come Feb and I want to see them person.
I'm hoping that some of those Bronco sports hit the lot before placing my order so I can see these colors real life ..

Sponsored
OP
OP
Daytona_Bronco

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Cancellations .... They will be the 1st ones at the traffic light asking you to drop down the window with a bunch of questions .. ?

sootie007

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC , Scion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I know I think Carbonized Grey looks so sleek with the matching top and grill. But then I see Cactus Grey and think it could turn out to be a cool throwback type of color and something you won’t see a lot of on the roads. Here is the picture I was talking about with CarbG that really makes me want it
347DED93-818E-4832-B9D2-E286B86B4D92.jpeg
Is that MIC the color of the top we are getting or is this one painted carbonized gray to match the body ?

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is that MIC the color of the top we are getting or is this one painted carbonized gray to match the body ?
That is the standard MIC top

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I know we're focusing on color here, but as someone ordering a Big Bend four-door ManSquatch with a soft top - nice to see a nearly-identical build in photos! :)

Sponsored

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Dammit! I had moved off CG after @Lab00Rat masterful investigation into CG. But, damn, this looks good (except black roof and the goofy 4-dr, lifted Flex look). The standard headlights are preferred with the BB grill. I had narrowed my color to A51 and OW. Now, CG is back in the mix.
What's the goofy 4dr lifted Flex look? Is it similar to the 2dr lifted cutesy cartoon look?

SupremoSombrero

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The Big Bend’s Carbo grill will match the MIC roof. Plus the wheels are the same Carbo gray.

BB with standard headlights will look classic and all matched-up with plastics/wheels. BB is the underrated linebacker of the championship team.

Chanman3123

Big Bend
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I really like this look but I really want a manual. I wish Ford would throw out a price difference teaser for the Man-Squatch so I can determine if it will be worth the wait. Sasquatch on anything other than Base puts me over budget but base doesnt have enough goodies for me like BB or BD. 2.3L Auto is $1,595 more expensive then Manual, I hope Man-Squatch will be $1,595 cheaper than the Auto-Squatch. Probably not a safe assumption.

Fireman Dave

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am not nearly as concerned about color choices as I am about apparent fender clearances with the Sasquatch package. There doesn't seem to be as much room for articulation as there is in my Rubicon with 35" tires and 4 inch lift. I was hoping that I could run a 35" tire from the factory with no modifications but it looks a bit questionable.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The Big Bend’s Carbo grill will match the MIC roof. Plus the wheels are the same Carbo gray.

BB with standard headlights will look classic and all matched-up with plastics/wheels. BB is the underrated linebacker of the championship team.
If BB had MGV seats I don't think I'd hesitate on it. That's the only thing keeping me away.
Sponsored