BreakingBadlands

Badlands
First Name
T
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Clubs

All these pictures look like leaks. Almost as if done and spread out on purpose. Another thread of the Rapid Red two door in the forest, same type of photos... With ZERO interior shots.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...lack-diamond-2dr-sasquatch-in-the-woods.8740/
I hereby declare that all bronco photo takers shall take interior photos (even those driving by them). We need some fast and the furious type moves to get pictures in order to evaluate exactly how much Ford is screwing us with these interiors.

redflipppper`

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 f250, 22 Bronco
Not sweating it on the roof. Line-X/Rhino liner for the hardtop there will be aftermarket mount kits for the roof rack. There will also be aftermarket soft tops I am sure from bestop.

Only dilemma I have is Badlands or Wildtrak. All comes down to do I need the sway bar disconnect in the mountains of Western WA/PNW hunting. Don't see myself doing a lot of Bajaor for sport mode...do not use in the F150 all too much.

LEGEND

First Name
KC
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 grand cherokee, 2002 e250 4x4,
"I second" CG
The MIC top with CG color and BB grill ?..

Same for me cant nail down the exact look of this color .. the vision ive had of it is @pan-y-cerveza Avatar photo.. :love:

Carbonized grey matches so well with the MIC top ... I still need to see more photos before committing to a color!
First day back to work today after being off for 2 weeks and now ANTI MATTER looks good to me VERY GOOD, I sat in a AMD Badlands on 33s WOW did I say WOW? WOW MICs are coming around nicely

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
My first and only choice is still Cactus Grey. The color will go well in the woods in LA. Will wait and get the painted top when it becomes available on the Wild Track. I spoke with a Ford rep about my July 18th reservation and he estimated delivery in June if no major Covid-19 influence. For what that's worth.

LEGEND

First Name
KC
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They will still be happy , at least they will have a Bronco. Can you imagine the ones that canceled their order over that ugly grey MIC top or those colored grab handles etc then see these out in the wild and go "Oh Crap ,that looks stunning !
In person the mismatches are disappearing, what a difference a day makes, but wait! we have had several days! and several MORE to come!

LEGEND

First Name
KC
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They will still be happy , at least they will have a Bronco. Can you imagine the ones that canceled their order over that ugly grey MIC top or those colored grab handles etc then see these out in the wild and go "Oh Crap ,that looks stunning !
In person the mismatches are disappearing, what a difference a day makes, but wait! we have had several days! and several MORE to come!
I am not nearly as concerned about color choices as I am about apparent fender clearances with the Sasquatch package. There doesn't seem to be as much room for articulation as there is in my Rubicon with 35" tires and 4 inch lift. I was hoping that I could run a 35" tire from the factory with no modifications but it looks a bit questionable.
The sasquatch comes with 35s installed from the factory. Any problems with articulation or fender clearance has already been worked out. Bouncing off trees, boulders and telephone poles is on YOU!

LEGEND

First Name
KC
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Throw some 33,s on .. and its a bad ass looking set up! Should be able to with no other mods ..? I think
I am not sure if WILDTRAK has the SASQUATCH pkg as standard equipment, but if it does, then the Badlands is the ONLY trim you can get 33s direct from the factory

LEGEND

First Name
KC
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nah.... I think come delivery day people aren’t going to pay attention to the color, just how it drives. I keep obsessing about color but I’d be OK with ANY of the colors. they are all nice
No I'm not going to kick it out of the Driveway for eating crackers either!

LEGEND

First Name
KC
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nah.... I think come delivery day people aren’t going to pay attention to the color, just how it drives. I keep obsessing about color but I’d be OK with ANY of the colors. they are all nice
No I'm not going to kick it out of the Driveway for eating crackers either!
I've narrowed my color choice down to 6 of the 10 options. I feel like I'm really making progress.
BABY STEPS with no kidding around

LEGEND

First Name
KC
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You’ll probably be able to buy the grille similar to super duty swaps. Expect to pay 600-1000 at the parts counter. That is unless you catch people willing to trade down/up.
Or SIDEWAYS
that's right!!!!
BUT THEY "WILL" BE AWAKE right? so that"s a positive!

LEGEND

First Name
KC
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm actually very impressed with Ford for having the balls to launch an all-new Bronco after 25 years of hibernation, a vehicle which such a rich and deep history, a creative brand all on it's own, so much so that it forgoes typical Ford branding to proudly display it's model name, logo and heritage.

Then making 7 out of 11 color options in gray scale.

If you're color blind then Bronco must be a veritable orgy for your eyes. Spoiled for choice, you lucky bastards!
Spoiled or Soiled! PREPARE TO GET "DIRTY"

Advertisement

Advertisement