Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am really liking the soft top these days and this color ... Via @j.c.groves @thenewFordBroncos on instagram
Ford Bronco Big Bend Sasquatch Cactus Gray Soft Top 4-Door New Photos! 20201112_072108
Ford Bronco Big Bend Sasquatch Cactus Gray Soft Top 4-Door New Photos! 20201112_072057
Ford Bronco Big Bend Sasquatch Cactus Gray Soft Top 4-Door New Photos! 20201112_072047
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Daytona_Bronco

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you, I've been hoping to see CG on a BB, mainly to see how the grill looked against the color. I think it looks good.
I agree ... the color not in direct sun is nicer than expected! Grill and CG look great ..

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dammit! I had moved off CG after @Lab00Rat masterful investigation into CG. But, damn, this looks good (except black roof and the goofy 4-dr, lifted Flex look). The standard headlights are preferred with the BB grill. I had narrowed my color to A51 and OW. Now, CG is back in the mix.

Sponsored

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Very nice. I’m starting to like CG more than CG now. At first I thought CG would be better since it matches the CG top but then I saw a few photos in AZ of the CG with the CG top and it actually looked pretty good! I keep comparing the CG one on the back of the truck to the CG picture that was taken the other day in the parking lot to see if I can make a decision. Idk though CG still looks great and classic while CG may start to get old and outdated. What do you all think? Should I go CG or CG?

jswing

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Very nice. I’m starting to like CG more than CG now. At first I thought CG would be better since it matches the CG top but then I saw a few photos in AZ of the CG with the CG top and it actually looked pretty good! I keep comparing the CG one on the back of the truck to the CG picture that was taken the other day in the parking lot to see if I can make a decision. Idk though CG still looks great and classic while CG may start to get old and outdated. What do you all think? Should I go CG or CG?
Go CG.

Mountain Goat

Black Diamond
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01 BMW 325i, '17 VW Alltrack, '20 Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Definitely CG

EDIT:

Dang it @jswing

OP
OP
Daytona_Bronco

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This solidifies, for me, that CG looks better with a grey roof than a black one.
The MIC top with CG color and BB grill ?..

Man CG is a damn chameleon....
I just wish it had more of the green tones to it.. but I think it plays well especially with the BB grill
Same for me cant nail down the exact look of this color .. the vision ive had of it is @pan-y-cerveza Avatar photo.. :love:

Carbonized grey matches so well with the MIC top ... I still need to see more photos before committing to a color!

Sponsored

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Definitely CG

E
See every time I finally decide on CG I have someone telling me to go CG instead! I really appreciate your help with this though. I just wish I had a penny for every time I hear someone say CG instead of CG. I would be rich and then could buy both CG and CG and be done with it.

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The MIC top with CG color and BB grill ?..

Same for me cant nail down the exact look of this color .. the vision ive had of it is @pan-y-cerveza Avatar photo.. :love:

Carbonized grey matches so well with the MIC top ... I still need to see more photos before committing to a color!
I know I think Carbonized Grey looks so sleek with the matching top and grill. But then I see Cactus Grey and think it could turn out to be a cool throwback type of color and something you won’t see a lot of on the roads. Here is the picture I was talking about with CarbG that really makes me want it
Ford Bronco Big Bend Sasquatch Cactus Gray Soft Top 4-Door New Photos! 347DED93-818E-4832-B9D2-E286B86B4D92

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn, I was almost set on white. I was worried it would be to "green" but this is just off gray enough for me to like it. I do think I have decided on BB SQ and this helped, it is just perfect proportions IMO and the step in looks very liveable for 35" tires.

jswing

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well, I've changed my signature (again) so I guess I'm settled on BB in CG. For today. Or at least until I see the next picture.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Every time someone post a pic of a bronco it is followed my members saying ... well that solidifies my choice. Then tomorrow someone post a diff pic with a different color combo and then it is followed by the same comments.

one thing is for certain ... most here have no clue what they want. I suspect come delivery day, some will be in for a rude awakening.

?
Sponsored