Sponsored

Big Bend Sasquatch not a popular choice??

ChetC

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I had a BB originally ordered, if not for the MGV seats and washout floor I would have stuck with it.
Oddly enough, I dropped back to a BB to get away from the MGV & washout floors after spending a day in a BL at Off-Roadeo. MGV looks and feels nice but it's noticeably warmer than cloth and living in Vegas that was enough for me to give up the washout interior.
Sponsored

Comadivine11

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Chevy Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Respectfully disagree, the base squatch is the best value of all trim levels. It offers the most capability for the lowest price. I would also anticipate it has the best residuals In A few years, as most base models do.
Genuine question: why is it that base models generally have the best residual value?

Edit: thinking more about it, I assume it's because they were cheaper to begin with and over time car models start to have a baseline value point regardless of what options they originally came with.

Last edited:

Cartman3132

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oddly enough, I dropped back to a BB to get away from the MGV & washout floors after spending a day in a BL at Off-Roadeo. MGV looks and feels nice but it's noticeably warmer than cloth and living in Vegas that was enough for me to give up the washout interior.
Ya I wouldn't get it if I lived in the desert either. Up outside of Boston I'll have to worry about the heat for about a month, other than that I should be good.

unfortunate

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco Big Bend Sasquatch not a popular choice?? F7014CB8-EB6F-48C2-B4E5-FE84FA9D755A

I have a BB Sas with the 2.7.. it’s practically a wilktrak but got it sooner and saved 1k or 2k? Only thing missing is Baja mode and emboss bronco on the seats and hood decal? But you can use forscan to add the modes and wrap the hood bump easy.

Sponsored

RickJames

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Hummer H2
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Genuine question: why is it that base models generally have the best residual value?

Edit: thinking more about it, I assume it's because they were cheaper to begin with and over time car models start to have a baseline value point regardless of what options they originally came with.
Probably some 'pricing-justice' equity formula. Stick it to the rich guy :)

RickJames

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Hummer H2
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It exceeded my expectations...

Ford Bronco Big Bend Sasquatch not a popular choice?? 20211228_151858
Ford Bronco Big Bend Sasquatch not a popular choice?? 20211228_151905
Sponsored