Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey guys! New to the forum, ordering a Big Ben. I'm sure you all have already discussed this but I wanted to ask. I want to upgrade the Big Ben wheels and tires. They come with 32" but the only other option is 35s? Do you think I would be able to get the 33s? I think it be give it the best stance. 35s might be too big, I think. This will be my daily driver and I don't rock climb. Thoughts?
Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco Big Bend Tires 33s? 1600803288757

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys! New to the forum, ordering a Big Ben. I'm sure you all have already discussed this but I wanted to ask. I want to upgrade the Big Ben wheels and tires. They come with 32" but the only other option is 35s? Do you think I would be able to get the 33s? I think it be give it the best stance. 35s might be too big, I think. This will be my daily driver and I don't rock climb. Thoughts?
I see no mechanical reason why you can't go 33's on the Big Bend. I mean, you may or may not be able to order them from Ford.
We will know for sure when the Build and Price comes out.
At the end of the day there isn't a lot of difference there.

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe at the last Bronco event in Colorado a Ford rep said that only the Badlands will be available with 33" tires.

That being said, I am sure many Badlands owners will sell their factory wheels and tires in order to get unique wheels when they upgrade to 35's. You could pick up a new/used set and throw them on no problem. You may have some rubbing though because the Badlands has a different suspension.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Unfortunately I'm thinking your going to need a 1 inch lift or at least bump stops to make it work. Especially if your going off road.

The extra with is most likely going to be the problem and you'll be dealing with rubbing. The Badlands comes with 33s but it has taller stiffer suspension.

With that said nobody knows for sure until these Broncos come out and we get to tinker with them in the wild.

Sponsored

_2020_

Badlands
First Name
Sylvain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mini Countryman S , 2015 JKU, 2017 X5 3.5i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If its for the look only, maybe 1” spacers and the stock wheels will look a little beefier and its enough!

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You can buy 33’s for your Big Ben but as of now you can’t spec it from the factory like that. Would imagine 33’s will clear without a lift but again we won’t know until people start taking delivery and seeing what works and won’t work without lift etc.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I plan on going with 255/80/17 33x10 pizza cutters. It's only going to add a half inch to the sidewall so I'm hoping it will work. Not messing with the width.

Orbiter

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I plan on going with 255/80/17 33x10 pizza cutters. It's only going to add a half inch to the sidewall so I'm hoping it will work. Not messing with the width.
Same plan here for the BD. Hoping the stock wheel wells will work with 33x10s.

Sponsored

N3T

Big Bend
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 e320 wagon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You do realize it comes with 32.6” tires and you’d gain something like 0.6” by going to the 33s?