• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California Big Bend Tires

calcutta

Big Bend
First Name
Coby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 MME CA Route 1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have the 5 factory Big Bend tires (255x75r17) available. The four that were mounted have 399 miles on them and the spare has 0 miles.

I’m asking $560 for them other places but for B6G, I’d take a lot less; make me an offer :)

Located near Palm Springs, but I could meet up somewhere within a 50 mile radius.
Sponsored

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have the 5 factory Big Bend tires (255x75r17) available. The four that were mounted have 399 miles on them and the spare has 0 miles.

I’m asking $560 for them other places but for B6G, I’d take a lot less; make me an offer :)

Located near Palm Springs, but I could meet up somewhere within a 50 mile radius.
You're close to me as I'm in Vegas! Already have a Big Bend, so...

OP
OP
calcutta

calcutta

Big Bend
First Name
Coby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 MME CA Route 1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You're close to me as I'm in Vegas! Already have a Big Bend, so...
So ya need a cheap set of extra tires? 😁 If you do, I’d be willing to meet up somewhere in the mojave halfway…lotta trails I’d like to do up there anyway, it’s a great excuse lol.

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So ya need a cheap set of extra tires? 😁 If you do, I’d be willing to meet up somewhere in the mojave halfway…lotta trails I’d like to do up there anyway, it’s a great excuse lol.
I definitely do not! What did you put on your Big Bend?

OP
OP
calcutta

calcutta

Big Bend
First Name
Coby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 MME CA Route 1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I definitely do not! What did you put on your Big Bend?
Haha, I need to get these outta my garage! I put on 285x70xr17 Toyo Open Country AT/3s.

Ford Bronco Big Bend Tires 1A2DC269-817E-4478-AEAE-D16D0B515A7B

Sponsored

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Haha, I need to get these outta my garage! I put on 285x70xr17 Toyo Open Country AT/3s.

Ford Bronco Big Bend Tires 1A2DC269-817E-4478-AEAE-D16D0B515A7B
Sweet! Are they 33's? Also, how do they drive/feel versus stock tires?

OP
OP
calcutta

calcutta

Big Bend
First Name
Coby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 MME CA Route 1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sweet! Are they 33's? Also, how do they drive/feel versus stock tires?
They are technically 32.8” — close enough for me to call em 33s but opinions vary lol. Overall ride is very similar (good imo) but they are louder. I had so few miles on the truck before switching unsure on any difference in MPGs.

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
They are technically 32.8” — close enough for me to call em 33s but opinions vary lol. Overall ride is very similar (good imo) but they are louder. I had so few miles on the truck before switching unsure on any difference in MPGs.
Good to know! However, I do like how quiet the stock tires are. I might consider getting bigger tires sometime later next year. I'll be ordering some induction upgrades next week.
Sponsored