Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So we were planning on ordering a two door big bend with the mid package and sasquatch.... but since the wildtrak is reduced by $1,800 it is now the same price as our 2.3 big bend build..... am I missing something......?????
Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The WT is just cooler!
But it’s on the late availability list ....

And of course everyone will tell you how “hideous” the interior is on the WT..

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So we were planning on ordering a two door big bend with the mid package and sasquatch.... but since the wildtrak is reduced by $1,800 it is now the same price as our 2.3 big bend build..... am I missing something......?????
I just tried to replicate your builds but got 43.7 for the BB and 48.4 for the WT...

OP
OP
broncoj11

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The WT is just cooler!
But it’s on the late availability list ....

And of course everyone will tell you how “hideous” the interior is on the WT..
And it comes with the 2.7...... I think the cloth interior on the WT is better than the one on the big bend lol

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And it comes with the 2.7...... I think the cloth interior on the WT is better than the one on the big bend lol
I like the interior of the WT but I will admit I don’t much care too much about interiors as long as they are durable.
I’ve always liked the black wheels, mirrors, grill of the WT.. mainly just the cosmetics of the WT that excite me..
Plus now with the price changes by ford I think it’s brought the WT into a more attractive price point...

Sponsored

Pepperenavich

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Fx4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am going with BB 4 door. This is my build vs. the standard WT 4 door and I was coming out with the same thing. And I prefer the base lights over the signature ones. You can search for the Big Bend Redemption thread.

Big Bend
- Sasquatch
- MIC Hard Top
- Aux Switches
- 2.7 Liter with 10 Speed Auto
- Mid Package
= $49,040

WildTrak
- Standard Equipment = Sasquatch, MIC Hard Top, Aux Switches, 2.7 Liter with 10 Speed Auto, Mid Package
= $50,970

Last edited:
OP
OP
broncoj11

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just tried to replicate your builds but got 43.7 for the BB and 48.4 for the WT...
Here’s what I got ... subtract the $1,800...... I’m wondering if it’s a better deal

however just realized my dumbass didn’t account for the destination fee

50C03529-7481-4AAF-BB2F-1AC22D814DD6.png

6FE76E4E-06A8-4DB5-908B-A6369B03E20C.png

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
You're correct. Looking at same comparison on the 4 door. Main difference is GOAT modes.

If you get Signature lights on the Big Bend, the cars are very similar. Comes down to what grille color, mirror color, beadlock trim ring color, cloth interior, dash material, horse color combo you prefer.

PartyMarty

Black Diamond
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Black Bear, 2009 VW Rabbit
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You're correct. Looking at same comparison on the 4 door. Main difference is GOAT modes.

If you get Signature lights on the Big Bend, the cars are very similar. Comes down to what grille color, mirror color, beadlock trim ring color, cloth interior, dash material, horse color combo you prefer.
Exactly, but the aesthetics on the Wildtrack will cost an extra $2k. To some who really love the black painted mirrors, black painted grille, black beauty ring (the sas package ring can be powdercoated black if wanted for a lot less), and fancier tail lights, its worth it for the WT. If those aesthetics aren't worth $2k for you and you don't want a package higher than mid, save the money and get the optioned-up Big Bend.

For me, the WT makes no sense as I prefer armor and MGV over minor exterior aesthetics, and my similarly optioned BD (sas, 2.7, and mid) is still $655 less than the WT while I get the better bumper and arguably much better interior.