First Name
Roscoe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Okay, I know I have been kinda negative as of late about all of the stuff I can't have on or in a $50,000 SUV, But I do have another question other than why I cant have the a couple more colors options for the seats, A Modular top, roof rails if I add Sasquatch option or the white top or the body color top, a standard with the 2.7 engine. So my new question is why are there only Two options for wheels and tires? I have seen pictures of about 5 or maybe 6 different wheel styles and on the Build and option, Two ??? what the hell is happening?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Maxmillian1

Maxmillian1

Badlands
First Name
Roscoe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Okay, I know I have been kinda negative as of late about all of the stuff I can't have on or in a $50,000 SUV, But I do have another question other than why I cant have the a couple more colors options for the seats, A Modular top, roof rails if I add Sasquatch option or the white top or the body color top, a standard with the 2.7 engine. So my new question is why are there only Two options for wheels and tires? I have seen pictures of about 5 or maybe 6 different wheel styles and on the Build and option, Two ??? what the hell is happening?
Oh and today it was announced that they can't give me the cut out doors????? Why rub your t!ts on the back of my head if you won't let me play??? I apologize for the crass statement.. BUT DAMN

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh and today it was announced that they can't give me the cut out doors????? Why rub your t!ts on the back of my head if you won't let me play??? I apologize for the crass statement.. BUT DAMN
that was announced about 2~3 weeks ago. crash test ratings. 6 different wheel styles on 6 different trims...

Reactions: RG7

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do you mean the donut doors. That was actually announced a while back and there is a thread on it. Likely because of crash testing. Ford probably just saved your life, so there, some positive news! :)

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just bring a handful of $1s and sit in the front row... that should help
?

Sponsored

Phil_68w10

Big Bend
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not sure if this is a glitch, but I added the Bimini top on a 4dr BL with Sasquatch and it had the roof rails. I think it also works on the BB.

OP
OP
Maxmillian1

Maxmillian1

Badlands
First Name
Roscoe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure if this is a glitch, but I added the Bimini top on a 4dr BL with Sasquatch and it had the roof rails. I think it also works on the BB.
It removes the Big Feets package when I add the roof rails to the OBX

OP
OP
Maxmillian1

Maxmillian1

Badlands
First Name
Roscoe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
that was announced about 2~3 weeks ago. crash test ratings. 6 different wheel styles on 6 different trims...
I have 2 wheel choices on the OBX, regular and BIG FEETS wheels and no choice on the Wildtrack and 3 bad choices for the Black Diamond, Maybe i just got to excited about a non Jeep SUV with wonderful features and FORD is just being FORD.?

OP
OP
Maxmillian1

Maxmillian1

Badlands
First Name
Roscoe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also has anyone seen that if you add a roof mounted bike rack you have to move down to the 2.3L from the 2.7L just to have a rack on the top??? SMH

Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have 2 wheel choices on the OBX, regular and BIG FEETS wheels and no choice on the Wildtrack and 3 bad choices for the Black Diamond, Maybe i just got to excited about a non Jeep SUV with wonderful features and FORD is just being FORD.?
200.gif

Wildtrak gives you the big feets you want standard. All of the other trims have your big feets as an option.

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also has anyone seen that if you add a roof mounted bike rack you have to move down to the 2.3L from the 2.7L just to have a rack on the top??? SMH
it's called gvwr. you ever heard of that?

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
the tires is the only head scratcher for me. The same badlands options should be on other sizes but I believe someone said 33s won’t fit stock except on badlands

srotier

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 2 Door; 2017 Dodge Durango GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford updated the FAQ section to say that due to GVWR, a roof rack will not come from the factory on the Sasquatch. You'll just have to order it from your dealer and install after you take delivery.
Sponsored