Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don’t know that one is wrong....they are arguing semantics....
So one is saying it's a half dozen and the other saying no it's 6. 😬 Hopefully, that means there still will be several 1000 Bronco's heading to customers once OK to buy happens in May.
Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They will take a bit still slow as far as line speed is considered, as far as full production its still scheduled 1st week of may
Welcome to the forum. Damn glad you've joined us! (y)

If you see Stig, can you give him a big, wet sloppy kiss for me, and then steal his camera (🥔) and start taking pictures of vehicles and parts to send to Ashley (@618TRVLWILD) so she can upload for the rest of us inmates?

Thanks in advance! ;)

Golfnut1913

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

If you see Stig, can you give him a big, wet sloppy kiss for me, and then steal his camera (🥔) and start taking pictures of vehicles and parts to send to Ashley (@618TRVLWILD) so she can upload for the rest of us inmates?

Thanks in advance! ;)
Camera
So one is saying it's a half dozen and the other saying no it's 6. 😬 Hopefully, that means there still will be several 1000 Bronco's heading to customers once OK to buy happens in May.

Look at it this way, 1 is an actual employee of 21 years with Ford and that actually works at the plant building the Bronco and the other is a person running an internet site that hears things, so believe what you want.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Camera

Look at it this way, 1 is an actual employee of 21 years with Ford and that actually works at the plant building the Bronco and the other is a person running an internet site that hears things, so believe what you want.
I'm little slow to the party as usual!! It's an honor to have you here! I def miss my insider information it was the highlight of my days! Glad you are here with tasty morsels of Bronco goodness! Just please be careful we def don't want you getting into trouble though! That makes for sad days on the forum!

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Camera

As someone that worked for the same company for 37 years, I hear that. I guess that in a month things will play out and the picture should be clearer.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

"Please come in and have a seat. We need to talk." <Closes door>

Golfnut1913

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Thanks in advance! ;)
Sorry man, I'm not losing my job over pictures. Ford is alre
I'm little slow to the party as usual!! It's an honor to have you here! I def miss my insider information it was the highlight of my days! Glad you are here with tasty morsels of Bronco goodness! Just please be careful we def don't want you getting into trouble though! That makes for sad days on the forum!
There is no getting in trouble reporting information, but when it comes to cameras No,, I'm not losing my job over pictures.

OP
OP
PREMiERdrum

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey hey hey now, I don't claim to run a website!

🍻

Sponsored
OP
OP
PREMiERdrum

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Golfnut1913

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
None taken! Glad to have you at MAP building our Broncos.
Thanks, hopefully we can just start opening up and suppliers can get caught back up so we can get these out, I'm looking forward to all the OT I'm gonna get

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

From this past Monday through the next couple weeks, MAP is in a "Pre Mass Production" phase, running final-form Broncos on 2nd shift only.
Bronco 2dr/4dr are set to enter "Phase 1 Mass Production" on Monday, March 29th.
typically through a series of batch builds, stops, and inspections.
..... That build is only going to be around 500 units, then obviously depending on suppliers and parts we are scheduled to go job 1 full production first week of may
Re-reading the OP and comparing to Golfnut's MAP info, you guys are kinda in agreement.

OP's 'Phase 1 Mass Production' 'typically through a series of batch builds' and Golfnut's verifying a 500 unit build (batch) sounds like the same thing to me. It just depends on exactly how 'mass production' is defined.
And what is a 'phase' and how many are there? LOL!

Sematics aside, it's getting close! Best case it starts in 4 weeks, worst case it's 8 weeks away. Amazing isn't it? Finally!

I still don't understand the 'Job 1' date. Is it just a target? Or can a public customer car be built earlier if all goes well, and in which case the Job 1 date gets moved up?