Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for that update Ross. It's amazing the steps that have to be taken before a new model vehicle can get to the market.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Fat dog

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So they build all the demos before job 1. Makes sense. Why build cars as demos and then not be able to sell them to the public afterward.

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This means there will soon be thousands of Broncos in the yard at MAP! Right now it's full of Rangers (and a few Bronco Sports) as far as the eye can see. Occasionally one or two Broncos are parked out front, but not often.

We'll soon be able to view a sea of Broncos from the street!

Sponsored

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for all the info ! 🕺

OP
OP
PREMiERdrum

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So they build all the demos before job 1. Makes sense. Why build cars as demos and then not be able to sell them to the public afterward.
Anything built at MAP as of Monday, Feb 22 can legally be sold to the public, which would certainly include the dealer demos which are able to be sold after a set period of time.

Thousands of Broncos, including many customer orders, will be built prior to the published Job 1 date of May 3rd.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This means there will soon be thousands of Broncos in the yard at MAP! Right now it's full of Rangers (and a few Bronco Sports) as far as the eye can see. Occasionally one or two Broncos are parked out front, but not often.

We'll soon be able to view a sea of Broncos from the street!
I can do recon missions

Chuck.K

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, 1969 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the info - this sounds very promising. Perhaps Ford was tempering expectations. If this happens as stated, I'm thinking the deliveries could be sooner than expected - barring shortages of materials. Looks like things are moving in a positive direction.

Sponsored

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anything built at MAP as of Monday, Feb 22 can legally be sold to the public, which would certainly include the dealer demos which are able to be sold after a set period of time.

Thousands of Broncos, including many customer orders, will be built prior to the published Job 1 date of May 3rd.
Any info on tops for the 2DR? You mentioned both 2DR and 4DR will be built starting March 29. Is the MIC hardtop issue resolved?

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP, is there any way to know which dealers are getting a demo Bronco and when they will get it (and the type if possible)?

I no longer have a relationship with any of the dealers in my state so I don't really want to call around and ask them. 😊

OP
OP
PREMiERdrum

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Any info on tops for the 2DR? You mentioned both 2DR and 4DR will be built starting March 29. Is the MIC hardtop issue resolved?
Both models will be blended in, but production is expected to heavily favor 4 door. I don't know of any specific commodity issue for the 2 door. MIC roof issue isn't a huge concern, as the last Job 1 delay was partially to allow Webasto to build up more of a stockpile of parts.

FWIW, early scheduling will almost certainly be heavily 2.3L Big Bend 4 door autos.

OP, is there any way to know which dealers are getting a Bronco and when they will get it (and the type if possible)?

I no longer have a relationship with any of the dealers in my state so I don't really want to call around and ask them. 😊
No idea, though I expect every mid size and larger Ford dealer to end up with one fairly quickly.
Sponsored

Last edited: