First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does anyone else think the 4 door would look awesome with a windjammer type soft panel behind the rear seats and a bikini or just the 3 hard panels up top? I think it would look great that way with a nice little truck bed open all the time. Living on Maui itd make a great island style. Id even go as far as switching to a bumper mounted spare and tailgate conversion with one of those cargo bed extenders.

Just had a great idea for switching to a tailgate and simply have the spare mounted on the gate with a sprung vertical slider. Push a button the spare rises so it clears the bumper with the gate folded down.

Anybody else just sit around dreaming up outside the box mod ideas?
Sponsored

CJSky

Wildtrak
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scat Pack Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am really hoping aftermarket comes out with a drop tailgate conversion for the bronco. Not sure how many dollars I would spend for it, but there is a number.

Then I can move small furniture and such without having to borrow a truck.

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If it's made for Jeep, it will be made for the Bronco. The real winners in "Jeep vs. Bronco" are the aftermarket companies. The only difficult workaround will be the lack of the Jeeps "sports" bar so they may have to make a center support to go along with it.

OP
OP
MaverickMan

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If it's made for Jeep, it will be made for the Bronco. The real winners in "Jeep vs. Bronco" are the aftermarket companies. The only difficult workaround will be the lack of the Jeeps "sports" bar so they may have to make a center support to go along with it.
I think a clip on fiberglass or alloy rib would do the trick over the center. I also think the Bronco would be great for a "Brammock".
Ford Bronco Big soft top trucklet? jammock-jeep-hammock-lounger
Sponsored

Last edited: