Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
T
There’s a possibility that choosing the manual transmission will also add the iron diff, I know in the past other manufacturers have added the stronger diff even on base trims to manual equipped vehicles. The reason for this is that there is no way to limit torque on take off for manual vehicles as there are for autos.
These autos limit torque? Eww, no thankyou. MT for me, maybe it gets good diffs.
Sponsored

DonsBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Where do you see the 210 as a stand alone for OB and lower trims? I understand the 210 comes with Sasquatch. I did see “available” under the compare models PDF, but did not assume as stand alone.
M210 front axle is optional in any model under the badland, front lockers are only available under the badland if you go Sasquatch

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is like saying blue sucks. Get the features you want. I'm so tired of this discussion on this forum.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is like saying blue sucks. Get the features you want. I'm so tired of this discussion on this forum.

You know, you don't even have to open a thread, much less post in it if it TIRES you.

Oh yeah, blue sucks.

NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H2 Hummer, Holden Commodore
Your Bronco Model
Base
T

These autos limit torque? Eww, no thankyou. MT for me, maybe it gets good diffs.
Pretty much all modern autos have engine programming to limit torque on take off unless traction control and others are disabled.
The auto-4wd especially should have pretty severe programming to prevent the front diff or transfer case from blowing up.

Sponsored

coolrain

Badlands
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2014 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agree to a point but again, you could say the same thing about choosing the color as well, no? If you ONLY chose based on function alone everyone in AZ would have a white vehicle but we don't begrudge anyone for choosing a color THEY enjoy while accusing them of seeking out the approval of others.

For me, the "look-back factor" is a consideration, not getting looks from others. I drive a Grand Cherokee that does everything well and while I enjoy it more than just about any vehicle I've owned, I certainly don't look back at it while walking away in a parking lot.

Before the GC I owned a Cadillac CTS-VSport and DID look back to admire the amazing design (my opinion) during the entire three years of ownership. It makes ownership of certain vehicles a special thing, IMO.
7 years with my Camaro 1LE and I still look back. Perfectly said

NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H2 Hummer, Holden Commodore
Your Bronco Model
Base
7 years with my Camaro 1LE and I still look back. Perfectly said
Agreed, I have an Holden-ized SS sedan and H2 and I still l look back everytime for both.

Being proud of your vehicle is a big deal, if it doesn’t make me happy every time I go somewhere then why drive it?

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You know, you don't even have to open a thread, much less post in it if it TIRES you.

Oh yeah, blue sucks.
:rolleyes: Good pun. I don't know what the rest of that has to do with anything? Do you have a quota of threads I'm supposed to start? What should I complain about like this thread?

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

:rolleyes: Good pun. I don't know what the rest of that has to do with anything? Do you have a quota of threads I'm supposed to start? What should I complain about like this thread?

Well, pretty sure the lack of rear leaf springs hasn't ben complained about yet.
Go for it!

Britney

Badlands
First Name
Britney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been going back and forth between Squatching-out a BD (mainly for the look, TBH) and going with either the BD (if 33s are offered) or a non-squatched Badlands with the stock 33s. Came across this video today and the rational adult in me kept nodding as I watched.

Still not sure what way I'll end up going, as the reason I'll be buying a Bronco in the first place is the "YOLO" fun factor of it all, which the Sasquatch pkg plays into. Kinda like trying to justify having a membership at a private golf club - if everyone was rational NO ONE would do it, but that's missing the point.

Thought you guys might appreciate some of the points...

After watching the video I am thinking 33s because I do a lot of road driving just to get to places before able to get off road. Some great points were made. The bronco will be tuned to each tire size though, so am curious if there will be tunes to be able and switch up later either up or down.

Sponsored
OP
OP
FSUGolfPro7671
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No thanks. You can do all the debby downer posts. Go for it.
Or you could just move on if the subject people are talking about doesn't interest you?

Last edited: