Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You guys are in here arguing about 33s vs 35s, and I'm still trying to figure out how much it's going to cost me for the lift to shove 37s under this thing.
Or 40s!!!
Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm not saying it wouldn't be noticeable, but it would take someone who really knows, if done right will be hard to tell. Who know if you did a 1.5 inch lift, and If the 33's were just as wide as the 35's it might even look better
My GT350 has aftermarket wheels, only one person has ever noticed, unless I tell them not even other GT350 owners ever notice
Shoot i can tell if a old mustang has a shelby drop or just half a coil cut.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

How does getting bigger tires reduce articulation? Your not changing your upward stop point and the suspension should still travel the same amount as before.

I keep seeing this and I guess Iā€™m not getting whatā€™s changed.
Rubbing at the top, and Ford has even said Sasquatch reduces articulation over Badlands/no Squatch

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You have to pay to play. The bronco is an awesome looking vehicle BUT it looks ordinary with 33s.

Here's an analogy. Looks at the wranglers driving around. they all look the same until you see that one wrangler with a lift and BIG tires.

think 2-3 years from now. There will be a ton of Broncos on the road with 33s and they will all look ordinary.
My 2019 Raptor with Titan7 wheel ... forged and comes in at 20.6 pounds. I saved 11 pounds per corner when compared to stock.

BTW .. these are 35s. Jumping to 37s on a Raptor takes a lot of $$ if you want to do it right.

1596749748716.png

1596749896512.png

1596749915604.png
That's what i'm talkin' bout!

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I will not be doing any Hardcore Off Roading like all the enthusiats here are getting the Bronco for.

May be to the Beach or drive in the farm or Highway. I guess like you said 32" should be good for my type of usage. This has cleared my doubts so far.

Looking forward for the Base 4 Door Hardtop in Antimatter Blue.

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm not saying she's bad looking at all, that just wasn't the initial attraction. She's certainly not as hot as the 3 models my brother in law used to be married to.
When we met, she drank like a fish and drove a stick as well as anyone, plus in 30 years she's never complained once about all my spending on hunting, cars, flying, etc. She being a rich lawyer doesn't hurt either.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just get everything you want and lease it. If looks are important, then youā€™re likely chasing the next big thing, anyway
#trophycar

RAB123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 RUBICON , 1980 BLAZER , OWNED LIKE 4 OF THE ORIGINAL BRONCOS
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
back to the 35'' tires versus the 33'' tires

When configured through Ford which one has the mechanical advantage 35 or 33 ?

Do you have to get the Sasquatch package to get the larger 210 diffs ?
if no does the numerically lower geared one also have 210 diff ?
Are all 210 diffs cast iron ?

In my opinion if its geared correctly so its operating in its power band , I would prefer the 35 tires for the increase in off road capability.

It would be interesting to see how much of reduction in MPGs the larger tires actually
bring .

I think the on road manners of both tires will be very close to each other due to the Rack&Pinion steering mechanism versus the drag link, steering box Pitman arm and idler arm set up from the other crowd .

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Where do you see the 210 as a stand alone for OB and lower trims? I understand the 210 comes with Sasquatch. I did see ā€œavailableā€ under the compare models PDF, but did not assume as stand alone.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The better axles are locked to the addition of lockers. If the trim can get front lockers it gets the better diff to match it.

Sponsored

NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H2 Hummer, Holden Commodore
Your Bronco Model
Base
The better axles are locked to the addition of lockers. If the trim can get front lockers it gets the better diff to match it.
Thereā€™s a possibility that choosing the manual transmission will also add the iron diff, I know in the past other manufacturers have added the stronger diff even on base trims to manual equipped vehicles. The reason for this is that there is no way to limit torque on take off for manual vehicles as there are for autos.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I think the only way your getting the 210 up front under BL trim is with Squatch . I just dont see Ford a la carte all these options, makes the trims levels on some pointless.
Sponsored