First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Toyota MR2
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Also, what the hell do people care what someone else does with their Bronco?
Yeah!

Except this isn't his Bronco, is it? It's his wife's Bronco. Where is his Bronco at? Oh yeah, he broke it on the very first obstacle in a recent video.

It's great that he made a band-aid to beef up the tie rods. I wonder what great product we have in store from him next? Perhaps a luxury dog house for husband's who are responsible for neither of your brand new Broncos being drivable!
Sponsored

Krimzun

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP/JEEP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is why they make purpose built buggies and side by sides.

Jwhaley

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That guy cant drive for shit. He broke two modded broncos on the same trail and as a stock bronco and stock Rubicon did on the same day. Im glad he is out there discovering ways to try to improve the Bronco, but his driving skill are not there.

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's the problem with the stock bronco doing rock crawling. It can't get over some obstacles without putting too much energy into the suspension, resulting in a bounce that shocks the drive train tremendously. Stock jeeps can see that too and break stuff. So it's not unique to stock vehicles.

Sponsored

CodaMojo

Wildtrak
First Name
Coda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Wildtrack, 2014 Ford Escape, 2010 350z
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Her Face at "His Wife's!!" Bronco 9:38 😬 👈😅

Ford Bronco Biggest crunch I’ve seen a Bronco take! Screen Shot 2022-01-23 at 3.56.42 PM

SupremoSombrero

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I admire the cahonez. The Sasquatch’s 210 front axle would help. I imagine they will keep the trail scars for the memories.

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Idk peeps. Not sure why we gotta post every time these people make a video. I appreciate the Bronco content but I have a YouTube account for YouTube and a b6g account for forums. Not a rant, just an observation.

The Dmv

Base
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2d Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That looks Like zero fun to me.

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Influencers will do literally anything for views. The moment you understand that, nothing surprises you about these videos
This, right here. Truer words were never spoken. God save us from "influencers". Glad to say, I'm pretty sure none of these jagoffs have ever influenced me.

Sponsored

MrOzMan

Wildtrak
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That doesn’t even look remotely fun.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Social 4 wheeling just ain't for me. I enjoy having to have a 4wd to get back into the places I'm going, but all these videos of people just standing around watching? I guess it's a hobby like any other, but my goal is to get away from the crowds, not perform for them.

LiteBrite

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your viewing of their antics finances their “don’t give a shit style” of offroading. If it gets view and likes they get paid and can go afford to buy a new one. It may not fully replace their income, but likely covers their broken toys. I still hate these people.

https://statsmash.com/calculator/lite-brite-net-worth
That’s a severely inaccurate net worth and you don’t even know us. You have never met us.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Social 4 wheeling just ain't for me. I enjoy having to have a 4wd to get back into the places I'm going, but all these videos of people just standing around watching? I guess it's a hobby like any other, but my goal is to get away from the crowds, not perform for them.
I’ve done the Moab EJS a few times, it’s fun for me. Most of the organized trail runs are 15-25 rigs, so the people standing around are the drivers and occupants from the other vehicles, not some random crowd waiting to steal your gold fillings if you die. There are some publicly accessible locations like the dump bump or whatever they called the competition hill back in the day that draw the idiots.

LiteBrite

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Influencers will do literally anything for views. The moment you understand that, nothing surprises you about these videos
We did this long before YouTube. And we weren’t even on the trail with the bronco, we just happened to come across him doing the end of this trail. We don’t “literally do anything for views” we do stuff we enjoy and simply film it. We’ve always played like this it’s just now we have a camera. Nothing is different or special. You think you know something but you are WAY off base m this one.
Sponsored