Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello Bronco6G,

Disclaimer: I am a Sales Manager at Bill Barth Ford in Mandan, North Dakota. I just recently joined Bronco6G and have not posted anything prior to this, however, I have come here frequently since around August of last year as I’ve come to the realization that there is more up to date information on here than even a Ford Dealer gets. For reasons not known to me, information is released on these forums even before I or my dealership owner gets notified.

I hope my message will at the very least promote intrigue and/or comradery.

As a small family owned and operated Ford and KIA dealer, we place a big emphasis on doing what’s right for our customers. This has worked well for us for the last 30 years.

When we heard that some dealers across the country are marking up their Bronco’s anywhere from $5,000 - $40,000 over MSRP either because of greed or due to the low inventory and high demand, we wanted to do something different with our FCTP units.

As of today, we are launching the “The Bronco Comeback to Combat Hunger” Raffle. Raffle tickets are being sold for $100.00 per ticket. Individuals who purchase a ticket, along with Bill Barth Ford, will be helping people and families in need across every county in North Dakota. We will be donating 100% of ticket proceeds to a non-profit that helps eliminate hunger in North Dakota.

A separate raffle will be held for each Bronco. Individuals may purchase a ticket for one – or both – raffles. There is no maximum number of tickets one individual can purchase for each raffle. The more tickets you purchase, the better your chances. The Winning Ticket for each 2021 Bronco raffle will be given the opportunity to purchase that unit for MSRP (Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price) plus any pre-installed Ford Accessories on the Badlands Series. Anyone actively looking for a new Ford Bronco knows this is a huge value and opportunity. Pricing, vehicle options and color will be posted on social media and at https://www.billbarthfordmandan.com/bronco-to-combat-hunger.html

One is a 2021 Area 51 4 Door 4x4 Big Bend Series with Automatic Transmission
VIN # 1FMDE5BH6MLA83260
MSRP = $38,970

One is a 2021 Cyber Orange 4 Door Advanced 4x4 Badlands Series High Package with Automatic Transmission and Ford Performance Accessories
VIN # 1FMEE5DH0MLA62230
MSRP = $56,055
Accessories = $6,206
Total MSRP = $62,261
  • Ford Performance Winch $3,500
  • Roof Mounted Off-Road Light Bar (40”) $1,150
  • Mesh Bimini Top (4 Door) $299
  • Swing Gate Table $209
  • Cargo Area Security Drawer by Tuffy $709
  • Center Console Security Vault $339
Raffle tickets will be sold from December 1st 2021, through January 25th 2022. Both Bronco drawings will be held at 4:30PM CST on February 1st 2022, at Bill Barth Ford, 3205 Memorial Hwy, Mandan, ND. You do not need to be present to win.

Ticket purchase is not a charitable donation, however, Bill Barth Ford will be donating 100% of ticket proceeds to Great Plains Food Bank. “As the Great Plains Food Bank works toward ending hunger today, tomorrow and for good, a partnership like the one we have with Bill Barth Ford is crucial in helping feed the one in six individuals who seek food assistance each year in North Dakota,” Great Plains Food Bank Major Gifts Officer Ron Walters said. “Each partnership we have with the business community is truly appreciated and valued in its own unique way, especially this Ford Bronco Benefit for hunger.” You can learn more about Great Plains Food Bank by going to their website at https://www.greatplainsfoodbank.org/

If you or anyone you know wants to purchase a ticket (or multiple) please know that you need to be at least 18 years of age. We will contact the winner of each raffle via phone and or email. The winner will have 1 week to arrange payment. If for some reason the winner does not or cannot arrange payment within 1 week of drawing, subsequent tickets will be drawn until each vehicle is purchased. Winners will be responsible for any and all sales/use tax, title, registration, documentation fees and transportation costs.

Tickets will be sold on site at Bill Barth Ford, or you can contact Ryan Friesner, Sales Manager, at 701-663-9564, or by email at [email protected] to purchase tickets during regular business hours.

We understand that a lot of dealers are selling their broncos to reservation holders at MSRP. The allure, we think, is not having the ability to purchase at MSRP, but to be able to purchase one NOW and not have to wait 2 - 3 years to own a bronco.

That’s our story. It may end up being a total flop, but I hope it catches like wildfire and we are able to help many people with this unique raffle.

Thank you for your time.

Ryan Friesner

Sales Manager

Bill Barth Ford

3205 Memorial Hwy

Mandan, ND 58554

701-663-9564

[email protected]
Sponsored

Attachments

OP
OP
Ryan Friesner

Ryan Friesner

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I neglected to mention how we are handling out of state purchases of tickets.

We have the ability to take payment over the phone. I then will mail the ticket stub(s) to you. I will even scan and email them to you if you like.

Please reach out if you'd like to purchase a ticket for your shot at one of our Bronco's.

Ryan Friesner
Bill Barth Ford
701-663-9564