Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As I continue my research of Bronco models prior to the Build and Price arrival, I am seriously leaning toward a blending of the best features found in both the Badlands and the Wildtrak models. Unlike a First Edition, it would allow me to select an Antimatter Blue body and marine grade vinyl interior. It would have the sway bar disconnect, steel bumpers, etc. from the Badlands as well as the 2.7L, modular black top, etc. from the Wildtrak. It would be a “Wildlands” equipped to take me wherever I seek to live my wild life.

If this vision is executed, I might seek an industrial designer to assist me in creating a new badge for my creation. It might have the yellow color of a Badlands badge with the design shape of a Wildtrak badge.
+1 for Wildlands build. That's my number 1 option. Unfortunately I think once I customize the Wildlands how I want it, it will exceed the wildtrak price once I customize it. So I think I'm going to end up with a wildtrak with 35" tires that I don't want.
Sponsored

OP
OP

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
+1 for Wildlands build. That's my number 1 option. Unfortunately I think once I customize the Wildlands how I want it, it will exceed the wildtrak price once I customize it. So I think I'm going to end up with a wildtrak with 35" tires that I don't want.
You could be correct! My idea is very much a dream state but sometimes my dreams do come true. As you approach the Build/Price have your dream vehicle ready for pricing!

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The modular black top will be available for the Badlands. I see an opportunity to create a swap section on here for us to swap grills, flares, wheels an tires etc. The modular concept means we could save ourselves a lot of money and maybe get that grill you wanted that doesn't come on the Badlands etc...

OP
OP

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The modular black top will be available for the Badlands. I see an opportunity to create a swap section on here for us to swap grills, flares, wheels an tires etc. The modular concept means we could save ourselves a lot of money and maybe get that grill you wanted that doesn't come on the Badlands etc...
Yes!!
As you watch the YouTube video regarding the Ford Bronco lead designer, Paul Wraith, describe his creation, you can feel his strong desire for us to customize our Broncos. Clearly Ford embraces this approach. I sense they don’t want us to simply “settle” for a prepackaged vehicle. That is why they give us multiple models, options and hundreds of accessories!

Last edited:

DonsBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My Wildlands would take the 33's of the non Sasquatch Badlands, it's 4:46 gears, and it's bumpers. Then take the Wildtrak ECU with sport and baja mode, it's regular sway bar, it's carpeting, and leather seats. Then put some wider 33's to give it a more aggressive stance

Sponsored

RAB123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 RUBICON , 1980 BLAZER , OWNED LIKE 4 OF THE ORIGINAL BRONCOS
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Put men down for one , I'm still fooling with all the possible builds in my head , csnt wait for the prices to be attached to list .

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm 99% going with aftermarket wheels from my Squatch that I would list and maybe want to swap Squatch fenders for non Squatch. I think it could be fun.

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model