Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I love my Bronco wife. She bought me all this Bronco gear months ago, in prep for my May birthday, when I placed my order. Despite me Ignoring her all the time when I’m on this site.

That is a high quality sketch of my Bronco build which I guess I will frame. I feel really bad because the last couple weeks I’ve been walking around telling her I might cancel and never buy a Ford again due to the lack of info I am getting and how my first day reservation appears meaningless. All grumblings. We will see what happens. This week will be telling in my Bronco journey. ;-) I told her why pay list price for a car everyone else will have for 6 months before I get mine in the dead of winter. I really wanted it this summer .
Ford Bronco Birthday Bronco Swag! 1835FDD6-AE18-41CD-A9DF-6D51D1817431
Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I love my Bronco wife. She bought me all this Bronco gear months ago, in prep for my May birthday, when I placed my order. Despite me Ignoring her all the time when I’m on this site.

That is a high quality sketch of my Bronco build which I guess I will frame. I feel really bad because the last couple weeks I’ve been walking around telling her I might cancel and never buy a Ford again due to the lack of info I am getting and how my first day reservation appears meaningless. All grumblings. We will see what happens. This week will be telling in my Bronco journey. ;-) I told her why pay list price for a car everyone else will have for 6 months before I get mine in the dead of winter. I really wanted it this summer .
nice. I have the same blue bronco hat

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice! Now you can wear all that stuff when you pick-up your Bronco and look like a BOSS!

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Think you owe that sweet and thoughtful woman an apology.

Then stop complaining like you need a cranberry juice. Suck it up and be a man and wait for your damn Bronco so we can all go wheelin!

Ohh yeah, and happy damn birthday! 🥳

Have a beer and chill. 🍻

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And Yes, you're going to frame the damn print!

Sponsored

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well played by her. You are lucky, very lucky. Now make damn sure you spoil her, immediately! And no more sniveling about your Bronco timeline, it is coming.

SCBronco1

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Lariat Fx4, 2012 BMW X3, 2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Who did your sketch? I want one for my wife's order

RunNGunArk

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who did your sketch? I want one for my wife's order
there is a guy on Instagram AUTO NATION ILLUSTRATION that does these.. pretty creative work..
Ford Bronco Birthday Bronco Swag! 1658421981896