chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When he said his word is gospel and that it's science I almost peed myself. I am sure his sister mother and father brother would agree with him on what he is saying.

stedydrizl

Outer Banks
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This guy in addition to having no real Talent, seems to have a race chip on his shoulder. Instead of claiming Bronco's celebrity comes from OJ, why not research and discover the designer of the Original, McKinley Thompson was one of the first Black Auto Engineers in Detroit and that the Bronco Sport was also designed by a Black man.
Does this make them "Average" no talent people as well ? Maybe if he figured out how to be happy with these average things he could get up out of the trailer and live life instead of tearing others down.

TXBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford should do an epic PR response.
I can see the commercial now......

Dude is just a hater. Don't feed the troll. Unless someone wants to post a link to this thread in the comments of the video, that would be great.

Sponsored

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think this is just simply an antagonistic rant that’s made to get a lot of responses from people. You’ve heard the old saying, any attention is good attention? The same goes for any clicks are good clicks on the internet.
I think this guy is just playing a bad guy character to get his numbers up and gain popularity. Nothing more.
You fell for it and blasted him all over the internet. B6G gets lots of daily views from a lot of people.

Ford Bronco Bitter Bronco guy calls us out LOL E57BCF1D-2F64-4AEA-9013-3AF07EB178D8

KindaOrange

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None... hurry up Ford!
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This guy is good for a laugh. Not sure I've ever seen a more bitter person in my life. Anyone down for a Bronco parade past his trailer? HAHAHA
TF is this guy shooting this vid from, a trailer??

That $65k/yr job looking real nice to that poor ass, ain't it son?

USASAIL

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S90, Chevy Suburban, Base 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Honestly the best thing I've seen all day. I'm not sure he's wrong. But I'm still going to enjoy the shit out of the Bronco. Basic is cool.

BruckinFonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW GTI Sport MT, 1993 VW Corrado VR6 MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Goddammit, this guy is definitely talking about me. :(

Sponsored

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not my fault he can't afford a bronco to pull his busted ass trailer.

Also, jeeps new spokesperson is weird as hell
Please don't denigrate us current Jeep owners. They are expensive too.

I doubt that this guy even has a busted Yugo.
Probably rolls on a stolen little girls bicycle.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well, I don't fall into video guy's claimed Bronco buyer demographic, because I'm definitely not a "well rounded adult". ;)

Also video guy is probably mad, because the Bronco is a convertible, and he's bald. So he would be "bald guy in convertible", lol.

WoolyBugger

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline / 2dr. Base 7 spd. EG
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You and I have disagreed in the past, but I'll comment that I don't find this guys rant funny; he's terribly condescending.

For starters, there's nothing wrong with being a regular guy, or not special (whatever that means). Regular guys fight and win our wars. Regular guys make things, fix shit, and otherwise get things done. Being a regular guy is an aspiration not someone to make fun of.

Besides the guy is in a trailer (even though there's nothing at all wrong with a trailer, single or double wide), when someone rants like that, they're just publicly talking about themselves as in this guys case.

Not sure of his other "work" on YouTube, but the guy's got over 90K followers, which I find interesting and sad if this is a "regular" example of who he is.

He's trolling, so I encourage everyone to NOT click on and watch his video, as watching it gets this guy paid which encourages more condescendence.

If you are reading this and you feel like you're a regular guy, then I'll go on record for saying thank you for who you are and I'm fucking proud of you for it. Hope you have the same outlook on anyone looking down on you.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.