Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Recently took a stock Outerbanks down Black Bear Pass. Does trail turn assist help? U be the judge.
Now that looks fun! Thanks for posting, Chase. Did you have to do 3 point turns in the Jeep?

OP
OP
Chase Gentry

Chase Gentry

Wildtrak
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 and 2016 TRD Tacoma & 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Now that looks fun! Thanks for posting, Chase. Did you have to do 3 point turns in the Jeep?
I never took a Jeep down blk bear however there were two Jeep groups ahead of us and 1 behind us all 7-12 deep and every Jeep had to do at least 2 -3 point turns including two doors.

Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was thinking the same. Would’ve be cool to see a with/without comparison.

annieVonBebop

Badlands
First Name
annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First off, loved the longer video you posted yesterday - think that was the first instance I saw so many new broncos bopping around my home state at once, and also appreciated that your OBX looked like, lived in; I don't know why but it was cool seeing one that wasn't totally pristine inside and had seen some shit.

Second, I've heard some people saying TTA can dig up trails and this is the first time I've seen it happening 😳 kinda worried about how those switchbacks are gonna fare if this is heavily used on them. I've got a manual coming and was bummed to lose out on that feature, but perhaps dealing with the pucker personally is going to be for the greater good 🤷🏼‍♀️ was mostly just that last turn before the drone footage, but seems like repeated use could really cause some extra rutting 👀

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The "giggle button" is cool. But should only be used sparingly. If you can make a 2-3 point turn, might be better to do so for the sake of the trail. But sand...it's on!!!

stormshadow3800

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta TDI, Bronco Badlands (SAS)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Definitely helps. Really seems jerky over the rocks though, but I've only seen it used on dirt until now. Kinda made me cringe that something was going to snap. That would suck hard to get stuck up there.

By the way, I loved your videos from King of Hammers. I watch that all the time to "stay pumped" for getting mine.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Recently took a stock Outerbanks down Black Bear Pass. Does trail turn assist help? U be the judge.
Question on the BB Pass...did you use trail control and if so, how did it do?

Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Great job ford really got it out of the park with the bronco if they can just deliver on the quality controle side all will be good

OP
OP
Chase Gentry

Chase Gentry

Wildtrak
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 and 2016 TRD Tacoma & 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
it looks cool, but seems a little uncontrollable, like you have to goose it a little too hard to get it to move ??
This does seem to be the case. And yes it does seem to kick the rear end over a bit fast if your not careful. However all of it is sketchy lol and half of the things we drive on or over are dangerous but we learn how to properly use our tools

Last edited:

Swamp Yankee

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Land Rover LR3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was thinking the same. Would’ve be cool to see a with/without comparison.
^^^ This

I’m kind of scratching my head on whether there would be any issues making the turns without it. Others have been touting the amazing turning radius as is.
Sponsored