Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the video, I've been wanting to see a Bronco on Black Bear Pass as that is on my bucket list to do once I get mine. Probably won't use the TTA, hoping the 2-points won't be too bad in a 2-door.
Sponsored

Free Pizza

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We just need burn out 180 turns to solve this problem. You're welcome.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2 dr JLs can’t make these turns and they are smaller than the 2 dr Bronco.

Sassy BD

Black Diamond
First Name
DD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Grand Wagoneer, 16 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They look a lot better when they're dirty, don't they? What color OBX is this? Looks am blue in some frames, green in others.

Sponsored

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How about we don't ruin the trail and get them closed down? The San Juan's are a special place, don't ruin it
It did appear that the locked wheel dug in quite a bit. On one of the turns, it left a definite trench. What will the trail look like after hundreds of Broncos go through using TTA? We may collectively wish the feature wasn't so easily accessible to anyone with an AT.

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great video. Happy for the OBX’rs having it confirmed that they’ll look good at the mall and still badass off road if desired.

Parker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gr Che Overland, Corvette, Tahoe, 46 Chevy 2ton
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Good video but I don't care for TTA. One rear tire drags while the other spins...the extra trail damage is silly for a vehicle that has a very good turning radius as is. Maybe it will grow on me but I just don't like it.
I would not call moving the trail camber to the safe inside trail damage - it would be trail improvement.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Including the 2 doors.
I never took a Jeep down blk bear however there were two Jeep groups ahead of us and 1 behind us all 7-12 deep and every Jeep had to do at least 2 -3 point turns including two doors.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

great video, was waiting to see this used on this trail, but have to agree, it digs quite a bit and people will hate us if we do that to trails. I tried it in a gravel lot on my test drive and it was great fun. And left quite a rut behind. Add many doing this and rain and snow, the trails will need a lot of maintenance. Use it, but tread lightly I guess.
Still, a fantastic feature to get and play with and I'm not sure I could resist coming down BBP...

Looking forward to your longer videos!

Sponsored

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Recently took a stock Outerbanks down Black Bear Pass. Does trail turn assist help? U be the judge.

Can’t I just use the emergency brake?

Wanderer351

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 E350 4x4 sportsmobile van. 2020 f150 2.7 crew
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First off, loved the longer video you posted yesterday - think that was the first instance I saw so many new broncos bopping around my home state at once, and also appreciated that your OBX looked like, lived in; I don't know why but it was cool seeing one that wasn't totally pristine inside and had seen some shit.

Second, I've heard some people saying TTA can dig up trails and this is the first time I've seen it happening 😳 kinda worried about how those switchbacks are gonna fare if this is heavily used on them. I've got a manual coming and was bummed to lose out on that feature, but perhaps dealing with the pucker personally is going to be for the greater good 🤷🏼‍♀️ was mostly just that last turn before the drone footage, but seems like repeated use could really cause some extra rutting 👀
If you look at the line is able to take while he’s using trail turn assist. You’ll notice that that area is not nearly as worn as the standard travel path. Trail turn assist if anything is going to help smooth out those corners. I just don’t see where dragging that tire is going to create damage. It’s not any worse than trail braking..

Those trails see significantly more rutting from people spinning tires and sliding during low traction then the minimal impact of Broncos dragging an inside tire. Course it’s good to be conscious of it but I just can’t see that being a contributing factor to any erosion or needed additional road maintenance.

Wanderer351

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 E350 4x4 sportsmobile van. 2020 f150 2.7 crew
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Recently took a stock Outerbanks down Black Bear Pass. Does trail turn assist help? U be the judge.

Chase that would’ve been awesome to have last week when we were in Moab and I was trying to do Shafer pass and a crew cab full-size F150! I might’ve been able to save a pair of underwear!!!

bob.walnut12

Badlands
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I swear AMB makes the bronco looks 10 years old in a bad way.
Sponsored