First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 and 2016 TRD Tacoma & 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Chase that would’ve been awesome to have last week when we were in Moab and I was trying to do Shafer pass and a crew cab full-size F150! I might’ve been able to save a pair of underwear!!!
Lol I love that trail!! And yes it definitely woulda helped save some underwear πŸ˜‚

Darrell

Badlands
First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's pretty bad ass, love it. Thanks for posting........

Sponsored

Lazerus

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL. Land Rover Discovery Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford Bronco Black Bear Pass Using Trail Turn Assist in Outerbanks Bronco 😲😱🀯 Screenshot_20211028-211215_Opera

Seriously, it's a super helpful feature - but please, please use it sparingly.
I have been on too many trails lately that are so beat up that it drains all the enjoyment out of the run. Case in point: Schnebly hill in Sedona. 10 years ago any stock 2 wheel drive could have easily run the trail, but years of SxS's running full bore up hill have torn it to pieces. Last time I was on on it, I watched as a guy hauling ass uphill dug a 12" rock out of the ground and sent it rolling ten feet down the trail...and similar damage must happen dozens of times a day when it's busy.
We all share these trails, and it's our responsibility too keep them in as good a condition as possible for the next person coming along.
Tread lightly isn't just a slogan - it's an attitude. I want our kid's to have the same access to these back roads as we do, but if we don't take care and protect them we will loose access.

Soapbox dismounted, carry on.

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now that looks fun! Thanks for posting, Chase. Did you have to do 3 point turns in the Jeep?
I never took a Jeep down blk bear however there were two Jeep groups ahead of us and 1 behind us all 7-12 deep and every Jeep had to do at least 2 -3 point turns including two doors.
Now that looks fun! Thanks for posting, Chase. Did you have to do 3 point turns in the Jeep?
Yes
Ford Bronco Black Bear Pass Using Trail Turn Assist in Outerbanks Bronco 😲😱🀯 futurama-fry-not-sure-if-meme-512x512

robepa

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2006 Tacoma, 2020 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is what Ford should have sown instead of donuts in an open sand pit.

Stache12

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wonder what effect that function is going to have on the trail. Tear it up a little?
Sponsored